• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best purchase from DX

posted by peter151 on 11/29/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It gets the job done! And it's so cheap -- which is great because I comparatively don't have to buy it from Japan!
    Cons:
    The effects are, of course, temporary. Your nose will also redden to a ridiculous shade of...tomato... After a while, the silic...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easier to use

posted by peter151 on 11/29/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Compared to typical eyelash curlers, this one seems easier to use for me. Eyelash curlers typically have a functionless "hook" handle; but this one solves the problem. So no fiddly fingers! The build quality is actually pretty good, too. It's amo...
    Cons:
    Because there are no refills included, my deepest concern is with the cushion pad. (I don't want my purchase to be wasted, albe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth buying

posted by peter151 on 04/28/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They're exactly like the cell phone strap bowls you find from Japanese sites that try to rip you off (which is already twice the price, not including delivery!). And they're great for giving to your friends if you've forgotten to buy presents. Just don't g...
    Cons:
    One of the strap bowls had a slight chip on the edge.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Serves its purpose

Pros:
    It does what the capos you buy in music stores do, but at a fraction of the price. And it's very easy to put on, plus the screw is easy to adjust. If you're a beginner like I am, it takes next to no time to use it.
    Cons:
    You've got to be a bit careful not to touch it while you're playing, as it does tend to come off easily for me. The build see...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Random controls, but still good

Pros:
    It's cheap! Imagine if you paid a hundred dollars for it and it broke before your very eyes. Scratch marks are imminent after a while, but because of the price you wouldn't really mind. Everything apart from the firmware is excellent. It takes very quick t...
    Cons:
    Between previous and next (the right ear), only previous works. But then here's the dilemma: previous is actually next, so you ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections