• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What a Deal

posted by petevan1970 on 12/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I used this to make my own flux. I followed the directions that I found her on the reviews. I crushed up one box, put in a container added about 60% of the volume of rubbing alcohol a little bit of vegetable glycerin and a day later I had the best and cheap...
    Cons:
    You have to wait to be able to use this as flux.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Solder For The Price

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This solder preformed as well as if not better that most of the stuff I have bought at local mass home improvement store. Under $2.00 what a deal. It melted very quickly and adhered very good. I used with and without flux and both ways it works great. I was...
    Cons:
    None has performed very well.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These Are The Best

Pros:
    I have been building small electronics for some time. I use these in a 5v self built E-cig. These outperform any other in it's class. I run these parallel to a 5v regulator and they are great. The drain on these is about 2x as long as any other that I have ...
    Cons:
    If trying to use these in a device that takes a AA these are about 1/4" longer and might not fit. They have fit in almost every...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections