• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!

posted by ph1721 on 10/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works! Just put it inside a PCI slot, turn on computer and you can use it. Build quality seems to be good. Everything is as it should be... What to write more? One of the most important Pro for me was the internal USB connector, which you can use to conn...
    Cons:
    This is really not a Con, but my very old computer is slow (900 mhz). And it becames even slower when i stick anything inside t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not the best.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works. You just put three AAAs inside and push the button. There are there modes of light intensity and blinking.
    Cons:
    Build quality is not good at all. I bought two and I am happy I did that, since the first broke after a week of using (trying)....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good to have.

Pros:
    It just works. Plug your laptop-HD to one end and your IDE and power cables to the second, turn on the computer and you can go. Much faster than copying files thru a UTP cable, you can make a entire backup fast etc.
    Cons:
    The build quality does not seem to be the best. In fact, I had to try different positions before my desktop PC recognized the d...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Only 300K pixels

posted by ph1721 on 05/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works fine (quality of picture, snapshot button), nice price, seems to be solid, good package.
    Cons:
    WARNING: IT HAS ONLY 300KPix RESOLUTION! The clip is quite small to fit on a usual LCD, but is's enough for laptop. You have to...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections