• Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and cheerful

posted by pieter615 on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Cheap en useful power supply, certainty for "older" computers like core 2 Duo's. (But don't try to run your i7, with a big graphics card off this thing!) *Tested it under full load for over an hour, using a DC Electronic Load, no sings of overhea...
    Cons:
    *As can be seen on one of the photo's I've posted, there is no EMI filtering on the AC input connector. This is no a huge con, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As good as it gets

posted by pieter615 on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are really good PCI slot covers for the price. As good as you can find them in a regular computer store but for half the price. They are very well machined, no sharp edges or burrs. They fit perfectly in the empty PCI slots of my computer. Also they c...
    Cons:
    No cons, just some remarks: The text on the packaging in almost completely in Chinese. Not that it really matters, I don't thi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and useful

posted by pieter615 on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Soldering on the pcb looks good, no big blobs or badly soldered parts. It heats up reasonable fast, the temperature control works and it uses an actual sensor to measure the temperature of the tip, it’s not “guessing” the temperature of the tip like some ot...
    Cons:
    The grounding crocodile connector is absolutely useless, I don’t understand what the purpose of this is. (Maybe if you don’t ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good speed loader

posted by pieter615 on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Very good and inexpensive speed loader. I use it to load 25 round sniper mags and occasionally 130 round midcaps. -Fast, when loading a midcap, I empty the loader in less than 15 seconds. -It has markings on the side, so you know how much BB's are inside....
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good amount of light considering its small size

posted by pieter615 on 08/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Gives a good amount of light considering its small size and the fact it only uses 1AA battery. Very light and good quality for the price. Because it uses a AA battery it last longer than a “standard” keychain flashlight, powered by 3 button cells.
    Cons:
    Nothing major to report here, Despite giving a good amount of light, it’s definitely not 5W, I think it’s around 3W . But this...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections