• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good 5x5 Speed Cube

posted by piyushp761 on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. The Cube has a White base with a very good plastic 2. The cube came pre-lubricated. 3. The is made of High quality Plastic. 4. Came with a 'HOW TO SOLVE' guide. 5. The Sticker Quality is very good. 6. The size of the puzzle feels really good in my hand. ...
    Cons:
    1. The Cube was really dusty. 2. The guide was in Chinese. 3. Need to be Lubricated 4. Outer layers were stiff at first
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good Square 1

posted by piyushp761 on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. Very Smooth in turning 2. Long Lasting Stickers 3. Very Difficult to Solve 4. It shape Shifts 5. Original Mf8 Verion 6. It is transparent so it look s nice 7. Corner Cuts a little bit. 8. Comes with two sets of Stickers and Transfer tape
    Cons:
    1. You Need to sticker it yourself 2. It is not like what it looks like in the picture 3. Edge pieces Caps keep falling off ( I...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Mf8 Megaminx

posted by piyushp761 on 11/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. Very great quality plastic 2. has tiles instead of stickers 3. original Mf8 megaminx 4. Great Price(cheapest all over the internet at dx.com) 5.After tensioning turns really great 6. no pops 7. great out of the box 8. Like the color of the tiles 9. looks...
    Cons:
    1. Puzzle might be small for what it is and might lead to pain in arms at first 2. my package was beatup
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great cube

posted by piyushp761 on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this cube is the smoothest i ve ever turned pre lubed ready to go out of the box come with torpedoes cuts 45 degree very smooth best cube in the world cheapest on the internet here at dx and the smoothest better than the ultimate lubix zhanchi
    Cons:
    no cons might need new stickers after practicing 1 year but no overall defect might not have any cons
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections