• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    yummy

posted by popcorn900 on 07/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    for you fellow vape-heads, this vile of juice is actually very good. the flavor is almost like any canadian brand cig. it has a smoothe, mellow taste and vaped very well with my 510. very large billows of vape.
    Cons:
    i would like to see an even larger vile with possibly higher levels of nicotine, anything higher than 18mg would be great, hope...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

posted by popcorn900 on 07/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this cable is made of a soft rubber, feels very light. the plug fit perfectly in my psp 2000 slim. i can play games, watch movies and everything else on my lcd screen with this.
    Cons:
    it is a little short but like another guy said just buy an extender and you will be pleased. other then that i am very pleased ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by popcorn900 on 07/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    i love this replacement case. the see-thru blue is just fantastic. i had no trouble at all removing my old, broken case and replacing it with this replacement case. i used my original UMD springs and latches as the ones that come with the case seemed to me ...
    Cons:
    use your original springs and latches as the ones that come with this case are not that good, your UMD door will not latch clos...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

Pros:
    99 cents, enough said. it fits perfectly and snuggly with my psp 2000 slim screws. i was surprised at how tight the fit was, it did not strip out any of the holes or damage the screws in any way.
    Cons:
    cons, i cannot think of any cons for this product at all. perhaps lowqering the price to a nickel or maybe a dime, na, just jo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

Pros:
    this replacement is very simular to the original. its movement is very smooth, very much like the original. i really like the color. it fit in my psp 2000 slim very well, i did not have to push, pry or force it in any way.
    Cons:
    none. you may want to give a drop of crazy glue to the thumb cap as it is loose and comes off easilly.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fantastic

Pros:
    i just got mine. they came wrapped in bubble wrap. the work very well for me, all buttons responded well. this workes with my psp 2000 slim. they are exactly as pictured. the plastic seems light and fragile but for me it is not an issue as i treat everythin...
    Cons:
    none at the moment. the plastic seems light, might crack or get crushed, but for the price you cannot complain.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by popcorn900 on 06/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the atomizer is of great quality. i get much vapor without making holes any bigger. the caps fit tightly, there is no leakage. the battery lasts for about 60 puffs before i have to charge it. the battery takes about 70 minutes to charge. the refill car...
    Cons:
    none really accept the refills, tasted somewhat fruity.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by popcorn900 on 05/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very well built. Light. Can easilly see how much fuel is left. Can use for about 2 minutes before it gets to hot. Takes alot to blow out the flame. Strikrs everytime, first time.
    Cons:
    The cap and chain is annoying, I removed the chain off mine. None, this is by far one of the best lighters here.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by popcorn900 on 05/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Large dial to turn up gas flow. Smooth striking action. Cheap for price. Lighter then expected.
    Cons:
    None. The flashing lights are annoying, I just opened my case and clipped the lead wire to the lights to dissable them, now the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent

posted by popcorn900 on 04/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    fit perfectly into my original white wii remote.
    Cons:
    slight off white, was darker than my wii remote. does not last very long on a charge, like about 3 hours. cannot tell when it...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections