• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazingrinium

posted by poseidon981 on 08/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Pretty cheap. - Fabric is REALLY good. - There are no stuffed up stitches. - The print of the Period Table looks perfect, no errors I could find. - Have washed it numerous times, the print still HASN'T worn away. - The print looks like it can withsta...
    Cons:
    - Not really a con: but for those who are wondering, it only LOOKS LIKE it glows in the dark but it DOESN'T. - Not really a co...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWSOMENESS

posted by poseidon981 on 07/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Its really easy to install, don't need to be a genius -Quality is very good, there is a magnet at the bottom
    Cons:
    - For some reason i can't get any channels, i think i am in a bad location in the house, so its not a CON when its in a differe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AWESOME! i feel like the iron man

posted by poseidon981 on 06/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -when i put it on i will become iron man -quality of material is better than expected- -cost is good -colour is very good -easy to wear and the swtich is simple
    Cons:
    -the space for the nose is alittle bit small)not really a con) -could ask for sizes lol, its abit small, not really but it sho...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As Advertised

posted by poseidon981 on 06/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Got one for my PSP and used it with sku.16489 and am planning to get another one to juice the card up to 32GB. - Works perfectly with a PSP+Card Adapter. - Storage capacity is 16GB, but reduces after formatting to ~14.5GB. - Does seem to be a Class 4, may...
    Cons:
    - None really. - Does not support MagicGate, but who needs or cares about that anyway.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MAD CAMERA

posted by poseidon981 on 06/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -very small -720p recording = awesome -very slim and smooth -works like a charm
    Cons:
    -nothing -could have given a case....just to protect it...but not really a cone when i could where it over my neck
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    HECTIC PRODUCT

posted by poseidon981 on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -its pretty good i love the idea of having to warm up your feet whilst using a computer, also its very comfortable and conserves a lot of battery's instead of using a actual heater. it is also detachable...very nice
    Cons:
    it gets too hot, but i could take the heat. ALSO THE SIZE IS ABIT TOO SMAL!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by poseidon981 on 05/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Seems to be a (perfect) clone of the "Diyomate K5." - Works as advertised. - Plays ALL movie formats listed, and some variants that aren't listed. - Size is "Ultra-mini" as advertised, which is about the size of a Credit Card and thick...
    Cons:
    - Remote Control "Useless" Buttons: Folder, Copy/Del. (Not really a Con but just a note). - I had to use a Universal ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks are all that matter!

posted by poseidon981 on 03/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks good when on the RAM. Does what it is meant to. Has a warning/reminder on the Paper coverings to tell you to take them off. Clips on tightly.
    Cons:
    Metal clips are hard to put on and take off, this results in the paint on the Heat Spreaders to come/scratch off. The Paint can...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect-ish!

Pros:
    Colour Matches. Texture Matches (Kind-of) Virtually an exact copy of the original cover. (Possible a moulding of one.)
    Cons:
    Plastic seems weak and cheap. The gap between the cover and the UMD tray is larger than the original Battery Cover. It was hard...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Product!

Pros:
    Does what it is meant to do. Cheap. (As in price not build) Connects perfectly to other Audio Cable Extenders I've bought from here. Goes Perfectly in a set-up between a PC and TV to create a Home Theatre.
    Cons:
    Mine arrived with the outer metal edge of the Male Plug bent inwards. This was simply fixed by rebending it back out with plier...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections