• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome!

posted by proque007 on 03/30/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Strong quality build but still light-weighted, this small flashlight is very practical to use in almost any situation from camping to household power outages. It just does what it is meant to do.
    Cons:
    None. This is definitely a great product and I recommend it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product for the Price

posted by proque007 on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great Product! I'm very happy with the purchase and so will you. The Ralink 3070 chipset is definitely a PRO on this adapter. For those interested in security analysis and WLAN penetration tests this is a useful piece of equipment for a great price. Every n...
    Cons:
    The power is actually not that "high". You get some signal improvement but not as much as advertised, and the drivers...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have for all iphone/ipad owners

posted by proque007 on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very practical cable, and before I had an apple tv I always used it to get AUDIO OUT to my speaker system, to sync with itunes or to charge. Its' like the only cable you'll need for your daily tasks. If it had HDMI out, it would be the master of a...
    Cons:
    None! works perfectly, has a great price and it's beautifully put together.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Let Christmas In!

posted by proque007 on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These lights are quite classy and beautiful. If you place them wisely, they will create just the right mood for Christmas to arrive! They are cold (LED) and use little power, so you don't have to worry with overheating or expensive bills. Love these lights!...
    Cons:
    None. Love them! They look great and work better.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's fun to play with!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well this is a fun item to have. You can slide it behind a heavy piece of furniture or under the fridge to look for lost things.. I think you will find lots of place around the house to explore.
    Cons:
    The greatest problem with this camera is the focus issue. You would need it to deliver sharp macro shots.. and it just doesn't ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have "all-in-one"

Pros:
    Really good quality and quite robust for the price. You feel the weight of the tool, it makes it very practical to use and easy to hold. But it’s not too heavy, so it is also very nice to carry in your pocket or belt. About that… the tool comes with a pract...
    Cons:
    The pliers are not very strong and the screwdrivers are kind of short so they wont work in every job but I guess you can only e...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for greasy screens!

Pros:
    The cloth has good quality and the microfibers really work in getting rid of those annoying finger marks on your pocket technology items. The greasy screen won’t be a problem anymore. I always carry a couple of these with me, for my phone, ipad and camera ...
    Cons:
    The cloth is quite small and it’s not very strong. It will wear out quickly if you don’t take good care of it. Also, the price...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It just works

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have spent many times more in knife sharpeners that work just the same. The difference is that this item is not "fancy", does not have a brand or a nice package.. but who needs that? This is a cheap knife sharpener that just works. Great value f...
    Cons:
    Looks cheap, but who cares if it is going to be stored in some drawer all the time anyway. Its not the safest knife sharpener a...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by proque007 on 11/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These magnets are incredibly fun to play with, and quite strong too! Recommended. You can build structures or just play with them in your hands, always cool. Just be careful not to put them too close to your magnetic cards... or they will be damaged for sure.
    Cons:
    I guess the magnets could be cheaper.. but the price is acceptable. This is a great product and 6 USD for 20 magnets can't be t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections