• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good produkt

posted by psu2002 on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Plug and play, on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit took less than a minute from plugging in to it working fully. Connects every time automatically and hasn't lost a connection yet.
    Cons:
    Cheap plastic, easy to open. It has a short antenna, which is a part of board, so it has a low sensitivity and speed may be var...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent device The convenient decision for devices without WIFI

posted by psu2002 on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It’s very compact and has a nice quality feel to it. Starts up in no time and switching between different modes are fast. I connected the old Dreambox DM-7000 of the WIFI home network
    Cons:
    Even when fully folded, the cables are larger than the router itself... Well, it is so small. I think I may purchase retractabl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent device small sizes

posted by psu2002 on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremely cheap, nice looking small box. LCD is good enough for accurate reading. Though it is meant to be embedded somewhere, looks good even if you just put it on the shelf. Batteries included.
    Cons:
    Although the manual says that it can read Fahrenheit, I found no button on it whatsoever, neither to change from F to C nor to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The excellent device at such price

posted by psu2002 on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Works incredibly good, comparable to more expensive ones prescribed by EENTs * For $8, I cant really complain * Batteries last longer than expected (I thought it wouldnt last a week) * Even got spare batteries and case
    Cons:
    n/a
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections