• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tough tool, Strong

posted by pyro329 on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very good price... looks strong and well made... works perfect, i tested with rj45 network cable and with standar telephone cable and perfect working with both types, it has razors to cut cables and are very useful.
    Cons:
    Some danger issues with the cutting blades but you have to be clumsy to get cut.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its good product

posted by pyro329 on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It´s very easy to use. It works with everyting with a male USB connection. Has a small size, you can put it into every pocket. You can use your cellphone with a mouse, with a keyboard, connect to another cellphone. Come in a sealed bag.
    Cons:
    not best built quality. the usb female part is not held to the inner cable too good. but its fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap; - Came well packed: - Works with my Samsung Galaxy Note; - I can play my HD games from my Samsung Galaxy Note in my HD TV; - I can play my HD movies from my Samsung Galaxy Note in my HD TV
    Cons:
    I bought it to My Galaxy SIII i9300 but it do not work for this model. SAMSUNG has change this adapter model for i9300 to a dif...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice

Pros:
    Very easy to use, no bubbles or marks on the screen. Comes with a little cleaner for the screen. Be aware, you have to apply it very carefully, And on the right place to have a clear screen. Also there is a cover that you move after you Applied the protecto...
    Cons:
    There is nothing wrong for these plastics, the only thing that could come more than two.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its nice, good price

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    strong light light effect is very cool only one led, so i belive the batteries will last a lot nice for kids (not too small) batteries comes upside down, so no discharge possible it will be a good light for car and blackouts my 2 YO son loves to play with it
    Cons:
    it is a little big to be used as an actual keychain. although it would be ok if it doesnt spend all day in your pocket
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its hard and rude

Pros:
    Good quality build, there are 4 screws that fixes it in the phone and protects it just like you need. It's beatiful looking, the blue metal in the back makes the case modern and stylish.
    Cons:
    The hole for the sim card is a little bit big - It does interferes with the signal, not a lot but still noticeable -Should brin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good mouse its beautiful

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's affordable, works as advertised. The size is smaller than a normal mouse, but not too small to use for long periods. Worked fine out of the box, all buttons work fine.
    Cons:
    It has an internal battery instead of the advertised replaceable 2 AAA batteries. Battery life is terrible. It makes an interfe...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very affordable bluetooth keyboard for mac -Almost same as original apple keyboard -Lightweight and easy to bring it everywhere -easy to pairing with my mac mini or other macs -compatible with LION OS 10.7.x with no drivers needed -very good battery life, j...
    Cons:
    where is the ESC, eject, dashboard and show desktop buttons? its really annoying - sometimes its hard to pairing, I need to res...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice

Pros:
    very nice material it can help protect your mobile it can charge your mobile It can charge your mobile while charging the battery charging 2 batteries at the same time it has lights to indicate how much juice left in there
    Cons:
    It super difficult to pry open the stand on the back. Spelling mistake on the front and back. The connector to phone, slightly ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

Pros:
    This is the 5th FM transmitter I have ever had since iPod days. All of them are not famous US brands so transmit power are always higher. But this one is the best among all.Good design. Very easy to use. The package is very good designed too and it looks li...
    Cons:
    There is some noticeable static but this could be due to the selected frequency. Does not come with a charger (USB cable for ch...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections