• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great leather cover

posted by randytan123 on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality leather. Looks professional. enhances your device outward looks, very good quality
    Cons:
    when I first use it, the Galaxy Tab 7.7 fit very nicely to the shell. It is not too tight, but strong enough to ensure the tabl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great mini heatsink for hot component

posted by randytan123 on 09/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    small size to fit small components that are running hot. I use it to cool down the component in my 5 V portable emergency battery for my tablet. It is easily mounted on the hot component thanks to the adhesive sticker embedded on the flat surface. The co...
    Cons:
    can't think of anything bad so far (more than 3 months)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful battery holder for 2 x 18650 Battery

posted by randytan123 on 09/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the battery holder is functioning as it supposed to. The metal prongs are made from good quality metal shiny metal. doesn't rust easily. good contacs. it fits protected 18650 batteries well. it maintain good contact even I shaked the holder with considerabl...
    Cons:
    you probably need to put some layer of metal to make the battery fit in nicely if you use unprotected 18650. The red & black...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very light and functional

posted by randytan123 on 05/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - allows you to swipe the screen without smudging the screen with your finger print marks - more accurate than your fat fingers (if you happen to have them) - it's cheap - it's very light - unique shape that makes it different from the rest of the touchpad...
    Cons:
    it seems that you must find a possition where the thin piece of the tip must be facing to the front. If you don't get the pos...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Efficient and flexible 1-9 LED 360mA

posted by randytan123 on 03/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    many reviews that I read said that this LED driver is very easy to modify to add more features. For few months I was just using it to drive 1x 1 watt LED. But then I tried to experiment if it can support more LED in series if the input voltage is increase...
    Cons:
    none that I can think of or observe. Be careful of the 25V rating of the capacitor, it may blow up the cap if you put voltage a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charge anything else but iPhone 4

posted by randytan123 on 08/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No heat till 1 Amp power output, seems the claim of high efficiency is true. I don't have a need to use more than 1A at this moment I can charge Vosonic VP-8360 that requires at least 500 mA, MP4 player, Nokia phones. I was also able to power up USB HD t...
    Cons:
    Can not charge iPhone 4. iPhone 4 didn't even give any indication that it is charging. multiple cables tried. Those cables wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    strong, fast dry, left over can be used later

posted by randytan123 on 06/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's glue and heat conducting paste to paste any metal electronic component to heatsink. Heat conductivity seems good, as long as you apply pressure to the components for 10 minutes of more after applications. Bottom line make sure the gap is thinnest possi...
    Cons:
    none so far
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as good as the original Li-Po (15C)

posted by randytan123 on 06/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, connector is the same as original from Walkera 4G6
    Cons:
    despite the rating of 20C, the battery went flat 30-50% faster than the orginal from 4G6 (whihc was indicated as 15C only) Pac...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections