• Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good clock but alarm is far too quiet

posted by rde422 on 06/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good large display, very clear. Possible to change between 12 and 24 hour display. Includes day and month, and also day of week. Thermometer can be set to display Celsius or Fahrenheit. Nice slim case, good for packing into luggage.
    Cons:
    The alarm is useless, it is far, far too quiet. Nice clock, useless alarm clock! Unfortunately I bought it as an alarm clock. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product, worth the money

posted by rde422 on 05/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These pads are nice and sticky; you have to be careful to get them in the right place first time. That's assuming you've properly cleaned all the grease and dirt off the mouse first! They are also very smooth and slippery, and they glide well; I was surpris...
    Cons:
    They were a bit thicker than the old pads, but that doesn't really matter. You only get 12 in a pack, but that's not bad value ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value, a well made and useful tool

posted by rde422 on 05/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well made. The handle is hard plastic with moulded finger grips. It has a plastic cover for the tip, which reduces any accidents (cutting yourself) and also helps to protect the edge from damage. The tip is about 1.5mm thick tapering to a sharp edge, so be ...
    Cons:
    It is hard to say anything bad about it, as I think it will do the job nicely.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value, comfortable

posted by rde422 on 05/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a good price compared to a lot of the T-shirt suppliers I come across, especially because the quality is good. The material is thin but strong, which is just how I like my T-shirts to be. I was afraid that despite getting XXL, it wouldn't be big enough...
    Cons:
    Not really a lot wrong with it. Some people might possibly not like the thin material, but I do so that is not a problem at all...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine, great value

posted by rde422 on 11/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Contains a very comprehensive set of connectors for different phones, right down to the 2mm Nokia connector, which I used on my 6120 Classic. The USB cable is one of those retractable ones, which locks when fully extended in both directions; this makes it q...
    Cons:
    I'd have liked a bag or something to keep all the plugs in, once I'd unpacked this item!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does just what it says

posted by rde422 on 11/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Dioes just what it says. This is a small, light, unobtrusive charger that is ideal for emergencies. It is unbelievably small and light! Good build quality, works well on my Nokia 6120 Classic and a Nokia 6500 Slide.
    Cons:
    Very few. The two plugs are quite firmly held within the housing, but slide out easily when the button is pressed at the marked...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A lovely little item

posted by rde422 on 11/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is excellent value, and works very well. On delivery, I turned it on and the two LEDs lit brightly. The hand crank folds out and you can then wind it to charge the torch full. 3 minutes of winding is said to get 15 minutes of light, but I haven't teste...
    Cons:
    Nothing really. The keyring attachment lug might break under load, but it has't done so yet. The general build quality does see...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap way to unlock - worked for me!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a cheap way to unloack a phone. It costs less than half my lowest unlocking fee (and on the phone I tried, it's less than 25% of the cost). And you can always move it to another phone when you get rid of the old one! It does what it says, and it wor...
    Cons:
    I don't know if it works on all phones. Installation is slightly fiddly, as it's very thin (it has to be, to fit). The card has...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent value, works well

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a standard card that just works. Build quality is pretty good; has a nice little antenna that scres on the back and swivels as required. Installation (physical) was easy, as it's just a normal PCI card. The drivers also installed easily on Windows X...
    Cons:
    Nothing really. No printed instructions (they are on the CD) but that is pretty normal these days. I don't really have anything...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reliable and good value

Pros:
    Very small, just works very well. Supplied Toshiba driver stack works well with Windows XP, but in fact the built-in Windows XP driver stack works fine as well (as my son discovered later). I have used this with various mobile phones and it just works.
    Cons:
    It really is tiny. It would be quite easy to lose, but I've just bought one for every machine we have that actually needs it, s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections