• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy Push Button Strainer Glass Tea Pot

posted by remco1985 on 11/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice "litle" teapot. I say little because i expected it to be bigger, however it holds 750ml what is a nice quantity. Nice solid glass, easy to use with some tea-leafs or fresh blend.
    Cons:
    The plastic build could be a bit sturdier but works ok. When your ready to serve a full pot of tea its half cold because i tak...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unique Creative Apple Shaped Memo Pad

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a neat little gift for the desktop. It looks really nice and is pretty good quality. I saw these items somewhere else online for at least 10 times the price, so this is a good find.
    Cons:
    The stems are glued on, so don't be surprised if this is delivered to you with a broken stem. However, it is easily fixable and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flint Stones for Lighters

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These flints are excellent flint replacements for lighters that are from this site or elsewhere. They come with the word "Zippo" imprinted on the flint packaging They produce a nice spark and light my Zippo every time. .
    Cons:
    They are a little bit smaller than original Zippo Flints. .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Digital Optical Fiber Optic Toslink Audio Cable (1

posted by remco1985 on 07/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice price for a cable. Good build and solid connectors. The cable is flexible enough to be able to wind up the excessive length. In general it feels good and sturdy. a great cable for an even greater price! If you are looking for simple means to make ...
    Cons:
    looks bigger on the pic here. when i got it in the mail, it is very small and tightly packed.. dx might want to see about that ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Hard-Drive Transfer Kit for the Xbox 360 (Grey

posted by remco1985 on 07/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Forget about opening your XBOX HD case to connect it to your PC, this easy cable converts your XBOX HD into a USB HD. Just plug and run XPORT or XPLORER 360 to manage your files. No need to install drivers, works like a pendrive or external HD.
    Cons:
    Non what so ever, Just ake sure that when your operating in windows vista/7 you mast give administrators permission. Otherwise ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Soldering Scrapper Tool

posted by remco1985 on 03/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, at first, when I got it, I thought that it's kind of cheap (and it is...but only regarding the price), but then, when I started using it, I saw that is very useful and good. Must say that around here, you don't see a lot of tools like this. So, if you...
    Cons:
    The square metal tip is thin and not so rigid, quality wise it don't appear to be totally flat and even on closer look
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Composite AV Cable 1-to-2 Splitter

Pros:
    Great for using it with a video capturing device A definite little adapter that comes in handy at a great price. Its a simple, good and handy product for a good price
    Cons:
    none to be honest
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Convenient Retractable Travellers Cup

Pros:
    Nice little retractable cup. Easy to 'pop' in and out and small enough to fit into your pocket.
    Cons:
    no selection of the design since it says : - Design pattern assorted My girlfriend expected the one in the picture ( pink ma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hard Plastic Finger Piercer Discreet Keychain

Pros:
    very easy to mistake the shape as a general key-chain recommended to women for self-defence can do some serious damage when defending self and honor
    Cons:
    The eyes/finger holes are not very big, so people with larger hands may find difficulty in using it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cell Phone Signal Blocker Pouch

Pros:
    Works great with a huge variety of phones. just put your phone in, and it instantly looses the signal.
    Cons:
    Large phones like my Nokia communicator ( 9-series ) wont fit into the pouch! Since your phone has no signal, your phone will ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections