• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice powerful flashlight

posted by remus1033 on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It shines very brightly and being able to make it the size you need, longer for better battery life or shorter for more flexibility is really neat. I was surprised by how bright it was, it is probably the brightest flashlight i've seen.
    Cons:
    It gets fairly hot after some time. after 15 minutes it is hot and nice. Really lovely if you walk out in the snow as it will w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good experience

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works as intended, doesn't seem like a less quality at all even though the price is lower than any other such adapters that I have found. The color scheme and combination of wall socket plugg and car-adapter is wonderful.
    Cons:
    It would be nice if the upper top of the car-adapter would be colored as well but it is no big deal.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy right now!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works beautifully and is very very cheap. The cable itself cost twice as much as where i live as the combo does here on dealextreme which is awesome! The socket plug has the EU stamp of aproval and should be safe, as long as they haven't falsesly made it. ...
    Cons:
    Cant think of any, really. Would be nice with some cool motive, maybe an apple on the side.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for sporting

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It does hold the phone in place fairly well and it does not slip out when conducting sports. Looks really nice if you're into pink.
    Cons:
    I cant think of any cons other than maybe it would be nice if it was a little bit cheaper. But it is fair for the price.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A bit to expensive for my taste

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Has a nice cable that is covered in a fabric material that makes it never tangle itself. The cord works great. The audio is okay, no bass at all pretty much but as long as you only need something cheap that can create sound it is ok.
    Cons:
    Bad audio for the price, of course a pair of 5 dollar headphones wont do you much but i think these should be like 3 dollars. M...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does work as intended, slim and good cable. The range is good enough for intended use, but it could be better (about 5 meters) The buttons feel nice and responsive, although sometimes it doesnt seem to register when i press some of them..
    Cons:
    The mouse-controlling is very bad and can hardly be used at all. Sometimes unresponsive, but works most of the time.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections