• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good dice

posted by remyk1993 on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They look good they are very shiney and very easy to place. it fits in your sigaret lighter and gets the power from that. when one they give a cool effect there are different modes and nice to see
    Cons:
    you can place them only ones when you place them they are gluwed so you can't place them some were else, cable is a bit long bu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good multitool

posted by remyk1993 on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i buyd this multitool about a few month's ago and its very usefull. it has a hammer a pliers a knife and some more its very usefull i work with it very mutch and its from strong steel. the hammer is not light so its good in the hand its not a good hamer for...
    Cons:
    after a few weeks one screw broke but it was easy to fix just a new screw and it was done
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice looking lighter

posted by remyk1993 on 06/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i buyd this lighter a month of 2 ago and it still works perfect it looks great you almost say its real gold and the yet flame is very strong. it has the looks and the qualitie so its a great lighter to buy
    Cons:
    a bit expensive for a lighter thats the only con i think the gas duritation is about a week ore 2 and i smoke alot;)
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice (strong) laser

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i buy'd this laser a few months ago and it works very good. its very strong it reaches as far my eye can see. and the extra's are very fun you have an circle that you can make shapes by shaking the device and you have the stars that you can chance shapes by...
    Cons:
    it takes 2 AAA batteries and with them you can play about a few days with it. its not very long but also not very short so its ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice notebook

Pros:
    very good and professional looking, the pen works great and the book is from aluminum and is nice to see it comes with pages in the notepad
    Cons:
    the pen wont fit perfect so after a few week i lost it and now i havent the pen anymore so and no other pen wil fit so without ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good lighter for a good price

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good lighter its working perfect and has a strong flame and is easy to handle, the lighter works long wen its refilt with gass
    Cons:
    after a few weeks te flint was broke but i just put in a other flint from a zippo and its working perfect now
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections