• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great home entertainment gadget

posted by rino085 on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    One of the best products I have bought recently. It will surprise you as to what it can do and how amazed you would be. You can easily use a wireless mouse and keyboard with it. You can watch all sorts of movie formats, use web camera for skype...just a bun...
    Cons:
    Power supply can become hot, it has problem with overheating, but nothing to worry about.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NIce looking and high quality for that price

posted by rino085 on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    First of all - extremely cheap for the quality it offers. My girl loves it very much. I recommended ti to my friends and they ordered it. Fits perfectly on iphone 3gs - I was really amazed how great it fits. It ensures great protection for phone, and it lo...
    Cons:
    None I can think of. Sure, it can be made of gold, steel aluminum, but this one is perfect for its price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Car USB charger - quite good

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A very good product, handy, easy to use and important of all - cheap! I really liked the product, and I will buy more of thema and reccomend them to my friends.
    Cons:
    Production quality could be better - but works perfectly loading cell phones and other car gadgets. It is a simple thing, no se...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect charger - looks as genuine one

Pros:
    It works just fine, perfect quality of material, and also looks like a "original" one. Good price, good visual. It has a CE mark, and EU plug.
    Cons:
    None that i can think of - it is a simple piece of a equipment - you just need to plug it in.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable - shows your phone display on a big screen

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's very cheap! Works perfectly a great solution for those who haven't a smart TV. TV out app has tons of options which are clear to understand and modify. It is very easy to use! It's very cheap!
    Cons:
    You have to make a jailbreak on your device and install "Ressuported4" and "TVout" from cydia. Jail-breakin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect screen protector - must have it

Pros:
    Very cheap products, good quality/price ratio. Sticks well on the screen and bubbles are easily removed from a screen by plastic card. Screen looks same as without it, a bit shiny.
    Cons:
    Looks kind a glossy, patience needed, may be required to try several times till you get a grip. Glue at the side comes off easi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections