• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits well and comfortable

posted by rleal2009 on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fits very well, has a layer protection for hands palm, good for body working. Also ther is printed the SHIMANO brand in this glove
    Cons:
    Not exactly a cons, but Its material is not leather. But still is strong and fits good. About durability, only after fews month...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flyies with good performance

posted by rleal2009 on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The remotre control offers good stability, the tho side fans keeps smooth fly to the aircraft. The helicopter has internal battery for recharge using the USB computer port.
    Cons:
    You must buy SIX BATTERIES to the remote control, and the time of fly is just 6 or 8 minutes. It could be a little bit morte th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well, Compatibility and excelent controller

posted by rleal2009 on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Presents the best price, all the pins do exactly what should offer in the Arduino Uno. I´ll use It for testing language programming in Automatic control class.
    Cons:
    Really, no one found until now! I´ve used and tested It, and still works well.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just a Thermometer...

posted by rleal2009 on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The display shows the temperature in big numbers, easy to see. Comes with a sensor is a wire cord, and if you touch It is possible to see increasing the value.
    Cons:
    There´s no bottons or controllers, just give you actual temperature. But the manual explain about time and configuration. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits well and is confortable

Pros:
    Cames with a reforced cover, in blue, and there´s a kind of pillow overall. I´ll use It today, for first time cause I´m going to travel by plane.
    Cons:
    Weel, It is little smaler than I thought, but It´s OK. It is exactlly what It promess. But I´m affraid about the air...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and easy to handly, good price.

Pros:
    It´s good for save in your forneture, fit well between the fingrs and is safety looks like a knife path direction.
    Cons:
    I think that It could became with two plates of grinder, making a shape like a "V", so you won`t need change the kinf...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Works

Pros:
    It really counts the steps, have an automatic display turn-off system(save battery). Also have a RESET botton (of course). Became in a paper box pacage, with a very simple manual.
    Cons:
    The working system lost the sequence if you increase your velocity. Just for count steps while walking.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Look Watch

posted by rleal2009 on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The see-thru really makes a great view, and don´t need battery for work. The external ring moves if you would like mark the time. I really appreciate this purchse!
    Cons:
    It´s a really good purchase, and very cheap. But If you like BIG watches then CAUTION! This one has regular size: Dimensio...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Great and Functional Automatic Watch

posted by rleal2009 on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great style, nice look. All the pointers really works. The strap is a good silicon material, and the self-winding mechanism works very well.
    Cons:
    Just a little bit heavy, and could have less thickness, but still fits good on the army, due your big size is compatible with h...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections