• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cape very well built.

posted by rmadeira147 on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cape very well built. Well thick with ferrite filter to inhibit any outside interference. To make it even turns a bit costly due to be thick and strong. I bought a Player to connect the room to room and is working perfectly. The size is great for this sort ...
    Cons:
    Really nothing to complain about this beautiful cable. Do not know if you buy so many expensive cables from established brands ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good! It offers two types of amps.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good! It offers two types of amps. Can you upload SmartPhones, Tablets and the like. It can also be used to power everything you need USB 5V. I bought one and liked'm using in my sku 91542. I also use to charge my GPS with Digital TV. It is an excellen...
    Cons:
    For now nothing. I bought one for my turn sku 73307 I'm hoping to reach.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Basic but functional!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Basic but functional! There is thick but delivers what it promises well. Compatible with any 15-pin VGA device. Who buys should be aware of this: cable is a low cost and should not be too handled much constantly. By all appearances is a standard that is say...
    Cons:
    Like any low-cost cable, should not be manipulated Dirar much constantly. For moderate use and careful to stay well without the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, functional and cheap

Pros:
    Simple, functional and cheap. Fulfills its role well turning, turning P1 to P2. Do not know why I still insist on building electronics with input and audio output P1. Just to give us trouble of having to use converters like this. The P2 fulfills its role we...
    Cons:
    Absolutely nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, functional and cheap.

Pros:
    Simple, functional and cheap. Fulfills its role well turning, turning P1 to P2. Do not know why I still insist on building electronics with input and audio output P1. Just to give us trouble of having to use converters like this. The P2 fulfills its role we...
    Cons:
    Absolutely nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good! It offers two types of amps.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good! It offers two types of amps. Can you upload SmartPhones, Tablets and the like. It can also be used to power everything you need USB 5V. I bought one and liked'm using in my sku 91542. I also use to charge my GPS with Digital TV. It is an excellen...
    Cons:
    For now nothing. I bought one for my turn sku 73307 I'm hoping to reach.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Design beautiful, elegant and powerful sound

Pros:
    Design beautiful, elegant and powerful sound with pretty serious according promised. I already have a square, not bought in DX, and this is as good as. They were the first boxes ssom pc that I have been fortunate to hear a good sound! Good for desktop PC, N...
    Cons:
    If you use it away from PCs, Notebook, etc will have to buy a sku 3896 to turn it on.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good with Original Firmware, OS Great with Snake

posted by rmadeira147 on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    After upgrading to Firmware OS Snake, which was good just got better. A customer Torrent decent DLNA server (minidlna package) and it all works well in a small and compact size.
    Cons:
    For best performance requires that format in Linux, ext3, if I'm not mistaken. Using NTFS is a little slow to access the media ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but not last!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use and install. Driver works perfectly on Windows 7 x86. Good speed and ran a router 100mbps 1080p movies without gagging. Had purchased another rigid body (without that stalk separately) that did not run or movie 720p.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately after 3 days of use stopped working. The lights no longer lit indicating his untimely death. I tested on several ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent cable!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good shielding, construction and finish. It is quite thick and heavy! Picture perfect and clean, without interference! Worthy of HDMI cable. Great for use on devices without HDMI.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately the ending is standard Component Video on devices. It's a shame, because the image is as good as HDMI. Of analog ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections