• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good price

posted by robotx597 on 12/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - A respectable price for so many lasers. - The build quality is sufficient, and doesn't affect the consumer's experience negatively. - It has two functions, as opposed to one, which adds to the appealing price. - Although they don't look special, they a...
    Cons:
    - The consumer must ensure that they put in the batteries the right way and screw in the cap. It is only a small hassle. - One...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

Pros:
    - my previous adapter broke, and so I bought this item. It turned out to be even better than my original charger - The build quality is good, no less than I could have wanted. - Of course, the current is stronger than for the PSP 2000/3000 adapter, which ...
    Cons:
    I cannot say that there is anything left to be desired.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Slightly disappointing product

Pros:
    - Useful for keeping track of time as well as storing pens. - From a distance, has a stylish look. - The price was reasonable.
    Cons:
    - Cheap build quality: my item was somewhat defective because of the lid to enclose batteries. It would not enclose the batteri...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A rather bemusing item

posted by robotx597 on 02/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -has a bright light that is quite visible during daytime -the quality is all one could want -friends will want one of these (in fact 2 of mine wanted me to buy one for them when I showed it to them) -the price is very good for what you get. -thankfully ...
    Cons:
    -perhaps a little too bright: it can hurt my eyes, even in daytime. -it is lacking in features: a lock button would be appreci...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great buy indeed

posted by robotx597 on 02/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The price is very good considering what you would have to pay to receive an original Japanese toy -the build quality is quite impressive- I could easily be paying $15 for such a thing. -The movable joints and removable sword makes this more appealing -T...
    Cons:
    -The build quality is great but not excellent -the sword remains bland, with not much detail -Trunk's head has been done well...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really worth the price

posted by robotx597 on 02/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Batteries have a long battery life -the batteries have also nice presentation -the build quality, as usual from Soshine, is respectably very good. -the batteries are thankfully rechargeable -the price is excellent, possibly a third of what you would pa...
    Cons:
    -the batteries noticeably had varying capacities -the batteries were not exactly 2500mAH (the highest I found to be around 245...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not too bad, very good price indeed

posted by robotx597 on 02/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -long battery life- more or less, 1100mAH -the battery compartment is nice to have -relatively good quality -the price makes it all worth it -versatile -the presentation is better than expected -charges well
    Cons:
    -instructions a little unclear, with some grammatical errors, but still, less than expected. -presentation was good, but obvio...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The quality is as you'd expect, but it still works

posted by robotx597 on 02/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Wireless is good -The shape of the controller is almost exactly the same as that of the Sony version -considerable battery life, especially with better batteries -the controller may be operated from quite a distance
    Cons:
    -the signal is strong, but there is a small lag time after a signal from the controller is sent to the receiver, making games s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger, worth it.

posted by robotx597 on 02/03/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -This charger was definitely worth what a paid for. -it works correctly -it charges quite quickly -it is very easy to use -the presentation is very nice: I enjoyed the LCD screen and the overall look of the charger -the build quality is no doubt very g...
    Cons:
    -the lid of the charger is nice to look at, but not terribly useful; to have the lowest risk of overheating/explosion, have the...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections