• Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice gadget

posted by rodi888 on 02/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The water looks coloured when the device is installed. There is a difference between warm and cold water. The water turns blue when it is cold, red when it's hot. I didn't measure the temperature to see when the coulor changes, I think it is not that well c...
    Cons:
    It was much bigger than I expected, it's realy big!!!! Some would see it as a problem, but I don't. Built quality is not perf...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great helicopter

posted by rodi888 on 06/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The helicopter is very strong, it is my first helicopter and it is a good one to start with. In belgium, I can buy it in the store for 35$ without the usb charger,so it is definitly cheap. I crached the helicopter serveral times, sometimes very hard, but it...
    Cons:
    The controller is not that accurate. You have to steer between foreward and right to go straight ahead.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by rodi888 on 05/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought the device because it's very handy. I didn't know if i would buy the grey one, or the black one, but when it arrived, 3 extra covers were in the package, 2 black ones and a red one (the grey one was already installed). I had no trouble at all to us...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice and cheap

posted by rodi888 on 08/31/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The calculator is easy to use, no batteries are needed! There is a solar pannel that gives it power. It turns off automatically after a while. You don't have to press the numbers very hard, sometimes touch pannels are hard to press, but this one is not.
    Cons:
    The built quality is not so great, but good enough.I would not try to drop it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections