• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for the gadget!

posted by rodrigog2000 on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was truly impressed with the adapter overall quality. It is the first time I buy such a high quality product from DX, the diffence can even be seen!
    Cons:
    No cons at all, works like a charm, seems to be really sturdy and had no problems fitting any usb device!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for the gadget!

Pros:
    I was truly impressed with the adapter overall quality. It is the first time I buy such a high quality product from DX, the diffence can even be seen!
    Cons:
    No cons at all, works like a charm, seems to be really sturdy and had no problems fitting any usb device!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for the gadget

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Most inexpensive charging dock you will find

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It gets the job done: charge your galaxy nexus at exactly the same rate it charges without the charging dock. What really defines the rate the phone will charge is the charger used with it, not the dock itself. The price is extremly reasonable. Has an indic...
    Cons:
    The led that indicates that the dock is connected to the socket is too dim. Also, the led's position isn't too clever, it stays...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful but could be a little cheaper

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it is intended to do: holds you samsung galaxy nexus in your arm while you do sports, protecting it from swear.
    Cons:
    Could be a little bit thinner Material does heat the arm just where you wear it It is extremly expensive It isn't easy to use t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful, but could be better

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Gets the job done, increasing the height so as that it is a little more comfortable to wear the shoes.
    Cons:
    As a matter of fact, it is much more useful when used on the back of the shoes, instead of the front. Could also be a little mo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections