• Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap car ''usb''

posted by roi258 on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My navigators charger broke so I buy this one. Its works great. Also, usb is very useful, you can charge many electronic items like mp players or cellphone.
    Cons:
    No cons. It is great and works fine! its building quality is good, hope it works long time.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Average Customer Review

posted by roi258 on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a verry nice product. Small size and good built quallity. Does charge Iphone / Ipod or any other gadget on USB. It does have an EU power socket. Great for a secondary charger for home/office or just to have arround for traveling .
    Cons:
    No con what so ever. no cons for now, i have it just for one day and don't see any cons for now.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by roi258 on 10/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    *Good stones for ZIPPO * Very cheap, excellent price * Good quality and durability * Golden colored * A lot of stones, very good for the price
    Cons:
    Nothing con this, is all ok, cheap and functional, you never will to buy again this in the nexts two years, really good
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Price.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    *Wicks last quite a long time. *Flints work great. Exact same size as genuine Zippo flints. *Comes with 8 Flints which is more than enough.
    Cons:
    * Wick not as good as genuine Zippo. Burn faster but hotter. * Not sure flints lastas long as the genuine zippo's but you get 8...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's Zippo!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Excellent build quality - Very, but very cheap (compared to my country) - strong flames (won't light off when you blow the flames) - Eagle ornament is really shiny (as the lighter is), and doesn't feel it will fall from the lighter - Makes a beautiful an...
    Cons:
    - The spark stone is kinda stiff to trigger sometimes, but it happens when I try to light when not holding it properly.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good case

posted by roi258 on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great case. I also have an original and it's very hard to tell them apart. The price is soooo good. It has protected my phone more than once from a good fall.
    Cons:
    What i have a problem with is the white skin is kinda offwhite and the spine is white so it makes it look off and the iphone ch...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great!

Pros:
    Quite cool and practical protective cover. Puts on easily, at the same time sits strong, doesn't dangle, all technological apertures - the chamber, flashes, a loudspeaker, ear-phones-jack, adjustment-inclusion and a charge - there where it is necessary. The...
    Cons:
    Lacks it is not revealed
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality screen protector

Pros:
    Solid quality. Sticks well on the screen. Bubbles are easily removed with a credit card. LCD still looks amazing with this, unlike anti-glare matte
    Cons:
    I can't find anything bad with this thing? Maybe somebody would complain about it because it cant be removed and put back on ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

Pros:
    Pretty. Fits great on my iPhone 3Gs. Not slippery. Scratch resistant. Rubber/plastic material, but it is not silicone. All the connectors/switches is available. Great price, cant find any better price here in Sweden.
    Cons:
    1. I find it hard to press the sleep button on top. 2. Because it protects the silver parts of the phone, it also adds bulk to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy Adaptor

Pros:
    Its great if you have multiple phones that use Sim and Micro Sim cards. Its a lot better then swapping the equipment on your account all the time
    Cons:
    Not a big one, but you might have to trim your Sim card a bit for this to work. I have a micro Sim and i had to trim a bit of ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections