• Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just Perfect

posted by rorrock123 on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice battery, it works as intended. I can't see much difference with the original one talking about shape, quality and battery life. It is just what I spected. Battery life lasts apparently same as the original one (I haven't noticed any difference so far)
    Cons:
    The piece of "paper" that you use to pull the battery out from the camera is not like the original. It has bad qualit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Work very well, does the job perfectly. Has a led which allows you know when is charged (it turns from orange to light green). The quality is just like the original although I don't know if there is an original charger like this. The battery fits perfectly...
    Cons:
    The price I think is a little bit high. Nonetheless, I think it really worth the money. For the job, It's a little big I think.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

Pros:
    Very useful, it works perfect on my iphone 3gs. Very nice quality, good rubber cable, it feels nice when you bend or fold it. Sturdy plugs that havent broke so far. The smiles are nice, very bright red color when you plug in.
    Cons:
    None so far, very glad with the product. Perhaps the cable would be a little longer. Leds should turn off when is unplugged, be...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections