• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good battery holder case box

posted by rpm4567 on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a really good battery holder case box. I got it to hold two of my 18650 batteries for a DIY project to power a Raspberry Pi. Works just fine.
    Cons:
    I did try to put in some of my longer protected 18650 batteries (Panasonic NCR18650B) but they did not fit as they were too lon...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batteries

posted by rpm4567 on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are good off-brand batteries. I'm not sure about the total stated capacity of 3000mAh - I suspect they're less. But for the price, I think these are some pretty good batteries. They aren't too long, so fit in all my battery cases and flashlights ju...
    Cons:
    I often hear that TrustFire batteries aren't to be trusted, but I have no reason to doubt these ones so far. I've been happy. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Overall a pretty good deal

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This toolkit has lots of different heads to use, which is very nice. Very good selection of bits. The extender bit is magnetic, which is very nice and helpful with small screws.
    Cons:
    When working with electronics, you often have to use a fair amount of force when first opening something. The screw lock doesn...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice case

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is a pretty nice little case for the Raspberry Pi. The transparent plastic looks good. There are also little markings for the different ports, which is nice.
    Cons:
    The plastic scratches easily. The slot on the top for the GPIO cable isn't big enough to actually fit the end of the cable th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect - Exactly as described

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product works exactly as described. Holds my SDHC cards perfectly. Really great price for 10 units. Easy to see through and mark with a marker to identify the contents. These are strong enough for home use. I won't be taking these out into the ...
    Cons:
    No cons that I can think of. I suppose they're not the thickest and most rugged cases ever, but just fine for home use.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections