• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Finally a fast car charger!

posted by rs200 on 03/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I've been looking for fast car charger, one that will have the proper soldering and will be identified by the phone as an AC charger. I've finally found it. When your phone will identify it as an AC charger it will pull much more current and will charger mu...
    Cons:
    - Build quality seems OK, but I will have to wait and see. - Could be made more easy to pull out from the the socket, but that'...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dissapointer

posted by rs200 on 09/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very small light doesn't make your windshield ugly
    Cons:
    the mechanism has no safety lock for the vacuum holder. That's mean that even with the slightest move the lock is getting loose...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My best purchase here in DX

posted by rs200 on 07/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * price was exactly half for the same product in stores around me. * the variety is perfect, still haven't used all the bits and I fix a lot of electronic devices.
    Cons:
    * the carrying box isn't the best quality. the sliders with the bit's often come out of place. not a big deal for me. * the ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as advertisied!

posted by rs200 on 07/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * comes complete with cable + driver. * worked out of tho box in windows XP and in 7. * useful for old devices like Palm and UPS which still use serial port.
    Cons:
    * the extension cable is a bit short, but you can get a variety of cables here in DX. * the build quality could be better, but...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections