• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, perfect fitt. Nice!

posted by rww135 on 10/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good fitt and quility feels good. Protection for my new phone will probaly be protected by a MOSHI case! Blue color is also very nice. If you blike blue off course... ;-)
    Cons:
    The original back cover has more grip than this one. If you hold your phone it will slide more of your hand than original.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For the price, it's a nice cap!

posted by rww135 on 07/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well, one of the good things about this cap is it's price. The big "M" logo is very well made. It had nice logo's that many people would recognize.
    Cons:
    Even if it is a nice cap, if you don't look at the price, it has some cons. Fist of all = the size. It says 7 3/8 but on my po...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun for old and young!

posted by rww135 on 06/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a funny hat for weird partys or other stuff! Peoples first reaction is always: laughing. It's like you are waring a big balloon on your head or some sultan person.
    Cons:
    No cons at all for the hat. Only that I received an other type of hat than the image of DX. (see my posted image!) I have maile...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protection for a good price!

posted by rww135 on 06/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Was looking for some protection for my new Ace. Well, the first place I go looking for that is DX off course! ;) DX price converted to Euro (€) is 1,80. In my country they are asking around €6 (+/- $9?). The "case" fits very good and very tight on...
    Cons:
    Hmmm... well, because it's a mass product and plastic the corners were not smooth so I had to cut some plastic with a little kn...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections