26 Reviews SEARCH
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the only charger you need for your batteries!!!

posted by saltyegg167 on 11/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    there are some bad reviews out there but I own this charger since the summer and I havn't have a problem with it yet. It charges all kinda of batteries and yes its kind of slow but where can you find a charger that can charge AA, AAA, cr123 and 18650 with j...
    Cons:
    I really have nothing else to say besides the slow charging time but other than that....... nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very powerful light this light is underated here!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is one of the best flashlight i ever bought for 20 dollars. you can use either 3.0 or 3.7v cr123 batteries and the brightness is really the same. this light is very bright and it also has alot of flood so it can light up a path very well.
    Cons:
    this light heats up rather quick on hi mode but all lights does the same thing but its just that this one heats up quick than t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'd sa this is the best ultrafire light so far

Pros:
    for those who use 18650 batteries you will get a longer run time with the light but the brightness is not the same with 2 cr123's. although still very bright with 18650 but with 2 fully charged 3/7v battery you almost get twice the brightness and you will u...
    Cons:
    the crown for this light doesn't fit the head very well and if you have it too tight it may damage the lens.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bright bright bright light!!!!

Pros:
    this light is very very bright!! you can use this light with or without the extention tube but with 2 batteries you get almost twice the brightness! build quality seems good and its waterproof as i test it in my sink. i submerge the light for about 30 min a...
    Cons:
    READ THIS BEFORE BUYING!!!! if you are looking to use regular AAA batteries for this light please look elsewhere!!! it will tak...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great flashlight to carry wherever u go

Pros:
    very very very bright!! unbelievable brightness coming from a AAA battery. nice finish and small enough to put in you're pocket wherever you go!
    Cons:
    this light is very bright, plus it uses one AAA battery so this light drains alot of battery out so don't expect to run this li...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great value and performance

posted by saltyegg167 on 08/17/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great combo light allows you to either run on one single AA or 2 AA for better run time and more brightness with the extention tube (included). The 5 modes works well and the light is very bright! this is a water proof light with a clicky switch in the back
    Cons:
    nothing to report in this section
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    one of the best in its class

posted by saltyegg167 on 06/17/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great combo light allows you to either run on one single AA or 2 AA for better run time and more brightness with the extention tube (included). The 5 modes works well and the light is very bright! this is a water proof light with a clicky switch in the back
    Cons:
    nothing much really besides the spring where u place the batteries on. It is not cut off very well so it scratches the battery ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just an ok quality remote replacement

posted by saltyegg167 on 05/28/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this cost half the price as the orginal psp slim remote. it does its job but its not the best replacement remote you can get.
    Cons:
    quality is not as good as i thought and the buttons feels hard. earphones that came with it its just bad. but its ok because mo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good tailcaps fits most AA lights

Pros:
    with the price you pay and how many you get, you just cant go wrong with these little fellas. they fit in most AA lights you buy here and the quality is not as bad as i thought it would be. it really does its job
    Cons:
    like i said the quality is not top notch but it does its job. the glow on this doesn't last as long as i thought it would but h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good good good

Pros:
    wow under 13 dollars and look at all those stuff you get! the case is good fits perfectly tight so it doesn't slip off like other cheap caes. stylus fits perfectly on the ds and its better than orginal in my opinion because the tip is easy on the touch scre...
    Cons:
    the only thing i thought it was useless was the 2 thumb stylus. doesn't fit in everyone fingers and its really hard to use in m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections