• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good lamp

posted by santeri000 on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The flashlight is very powerfull, I have 2 other flashlights but they don't even come close. I tried the flashlight outside and it is still very bright over a "great" distance (approx. 70 metres). The build of the flashlight is very solid.
    Cons:
    I hate having so many modes and wish there were some way to customize these to only have the modes you want.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice golden screen+cover

posted by santeri000 on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap, nice looking, high quality, tools are included and screen protector! Also ideal for personalize your cell phone! It works well, close to original. Looks like apple has made it.
    Cons:
    not very easy to install but this apples fault, not this product, so that is not actual con... There is no manual. Probably si...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap uv

posted by santeri000 on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Comes with charger and 18650 battery, long lasting battery, eu and us blug are both in the box, nice box where you can put it when not using. Great for checkin notes and dirt from everywhere. Cheap price, Powerful, frame is high quality aluminum.
    Cons:
    No cons on this product..
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice

Pros:
    Pretty and very shinny * Fit the phone perfectly .Here is one supertastless blingbling cover for your phone. I HAD to buy it when i saw it. It is just so rude to flip my phone one the table.
    Cons:
    I had used it roughly two weeks and took it out once, and the edge and corners already cracked * Slightly slippery at the side ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap powerful flashlight

Pros:
    Very powerful flashlight with good battery working time. (using ultrafire 3000 mah PCB-protected batteries) Quality frame. Easy to handle. Great price for this much light. O-rings everywhere so i think that it might last some water.
    Cons:
    With 3 PCB-protected batteries doesn't work properly without modification to batteries or springs, it gets too tight. Some flas...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    speaker

Pros:
    this speaker for ihpone 4s works perfectly, my phone fell in the water, and I heard very bad my telephone conversation, after replacing this one, my phone works like the first day. In my speaker there was dust and metal dust and didnt hear anything.
    Cons:
    no cons on this product, bust installing is not easy, but that is apples fault.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap speaker

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this speaker for ihpone 4s works perfectly, my phone fell in the water, and I heard very bad my telephone conversation, after replacing this one, my phone works like the first day. In my speaker there was dust and metal dust and didnt hear anything
    Cons:
    no cons on this product, bust installing is not easy, but that is apples fault.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worth of this price

posted by santeri000 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First, it's price! The cheapest 18 650 flashlight on dx. Compact size, 3 modes, Q3 diode. Aluminum reflector, good body. O-rings, glow in the dark ring. WATER RESISTANT! I tested it. No any water inside of it after sinking it to water. Long battery lasting....
    Cons:
    strobo for somebody. build is not very good but in this price that is acceptable. Fake screws. Gets warm when using long times ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice bamboo

posted by santeri000 on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits perfectly, very snug. Looks super classy low profile and lightweight (doesn't add a lot of bulk and weight to your iPhone.
    Cons:
    May break if you drop your phone (But at least it protects the phone!) Headphone port hole not wide enough for some headphones....
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it works

posted by santeri000 on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    • Very cheap; • Good lenght; • Extremely similar to the original one; • It works and i have tested it multiple iphones, not even one error ocurred.
    Cons:
    The buiding quality is good, but the conector that goes on the iPod fits a little tight; • There are some little plastic pieces...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections