• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Transparant back cover

posted by schneider133 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This one of the best products I ever bought on dealextreme. It looks great! It fits perfectly on my iphone 4. Also the package in with it arrived here was very good! It came here in a hard plastic case so it could not be damaged while shipping it. There is ...
    Cons:
    I can't find much cons. Maybe de delivery-time... But that's quiet normal on dealextreme I guess (and you are not paying any sh...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylus for iphone and ipad

posted by schneider133 on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I ordered two styluses and I'm very happy with it. I tried it on my iphone 4th generation with a screenprotector on it and it works like a sharm! The screen responds very well and it doesn't make any scratches in my screen. I also tried it with my ipad (whi...
    Cons:
    I can't find any cons on this product. It is very nice and not that cheap!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cigarette powered USB adapter

posted by schneider133 on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This mini car cigarette powered USB adapter/charger is very useful and is working very well! I tried it in my car and it charges my iphone very good! I also measured the volt-level and it's perfectly 5V! Also the build quality is very nice. You are not goin...
    Cons:
    I can't find any con on this product. The USB-cable I used fitted verry well in this adapter and it charges my iphone perfectly...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Docking station

Pros:
    This docking station for iPhone 4 and 4S is very nice. The iPhone (whitout case) fits perfectly in the docking. Also the charging cable and the cable with the jack for the audio fit very well in the back of the docking. It's working like it should work! Al...
    Cons:
    There are not realy cons on this product. Maybe that the iphone stands quiet straight. I bought 2 of those docking stations and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good sim card adapter

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This little product is just like it has to be. It has perfectly the shape of a standard SIM-card. My micro-SIM-card fits perfectly in this adapter so I can now use my mirco-SIM-card in my ihpone and in my old smartphone in case of defects... Also the materi...
    Cons:
    I can't find any con on such a small product. It does what it has to do...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dustplug

Pros:
    This dustplug is everything what I need! It is small, it is easy to use and it protects my iphone like it should! When you put those two little things in your phone, you can hardly see that there is something in it. It's transparant and verry very small! It...
    Cons:
    I can't find any cons on this product. Maybe that it is quiet hard to eject those plugs from your phone, but for me, this is mo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thin green protective bumper

Pros:
    This product arrived here after about a month (what is normal i guess). This bumper is really nice looking. It's green and transparant like it was discribed on the site of dealextreme. It is also very thin when you compare it to others... So that's a nice pro.
    Cons:
    A little con is maybe that the plastic is not so very hard. You can bend it very easyly. So you have to be careful when you add...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect shaving !

posted by schneider133 on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this shaver a few weeks ago and I don't regret! I'm very surprised of the build-quality. It has the appearence of an expensive shaving machine, but we know better. Also the battery-life is quiet surprising. I can shave every morning up to one week ...
    Cons:
    I can't find much cons. Maybe one little con: you can click off the upper piece of the machine (to clean). If you want to click...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice cable !

posted by schneider133 on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This cable for iphone, ipod or ipad is quiet good ! It resembles very good on my original cable. I use it with a docking station (also bought here on dealextreme) and it charges my iphone very well. I also used it with my laptop, and there too it is working...
    Cons:
    A little con is maybe that when you enter the connector into your device, it is not as smooth as an original one. But it is pos...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good adapter for iphone !

posted by schneider133 on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I ordered and received this iphone adapter. I'm reading some negative feedbacks on it and i'm finding it strange. I didn't discover one con ! It did not burn after first use like I read here :) It's charges my iphone 4 very well ! It does not make any sound...
    Cons:
    I can't find any cons on this product...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections