• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What a little ripper!

posted by scottie_517 on 02/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This battery held its charge for longer than I expected it to. It's also quite well built for the price. Always useful to have a backup battery on hand - this serves the purpose perfectly
    Cons:
    Loses its charge reasonably quickly - but this happens to all batteries. INSULATE!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price!

posted by scottie_517 on 02/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great little antenna, the pros include: -small size, so it's easy to fit in little nooks -very good reception/broadcasting given its size -it's super cheap and it arrives super quick!
    Cons:
    The reception/broadcast signal leaves a little bit to be desired - but for the size it's damn near impossible to beat!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great - super fast shipping and super cheap

posted by scottie_517 on 10/16/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I really like this product and I'm glad I bought it. I live in an apartment with concrete walls and the antenna on my standard belkin router just wouldn't cut the mustard when it came to punching through with the range - This did the trick perfectly.
    Cons:
    The build quality could be slightly better - it feels a little bit cheap and plasticky.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Actually works!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was surprised to see that this product actually works - given its price. I tested it out when I went on a camping trip and before I turned it on I was getting eaten alive - switched it on, and no more bites!
    Cons:
    I can still hear the sound of the repeller even when it is on mosquito setting - not that annoying though, and I have a particu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Makes soldering so much easier!

Pros:
    This is the most useful item I have in my electronics kit - sans the soldering iron of course! The product is so easy to apply - just paste it on, apply some heat and the flux evaporates leaving you with a beautiful solder. Great for jobs where you need t...
    Cons:
    I can't really think of any cons with this product apart from the large amount of smoke that comes up while the flux is burning...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool

posted by scottie_517 on 10/15/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This item is a great tool at a fantastic price - I purchased it as a gift for someone and they've found it invaluable. The inbuilt feature of an led light has been incredibly useful (for example, when presenting in the dark in a lecture theatre, you can re...
    Cons:
    As far as I can see there are no cons with this product - it even comes shipped with batteries. The laser pointer is extremely...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazingly cheap and well built

posted by scottie_517 on 10/14/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you're looking for a great remote shutter for your camera, at an affordable price, this is the remote to go for. For a similar shutter release in retail stores you'd be looking at least triple this price. Although the product lacked great instructions, ...
    Cons:
    I couldn't think of any great cons with this product, apart from the fact that the receiver dangles slightly from the camera. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great battery for a great price

Pros:
    I was expecting this battery to hold it's charge for significantly less time than an original nokia battery. The reality was quite different. Again, dx has come through with the goods - I can't notice the difference in charge hold time between this and a ...
    Cons:
    As far as I'm concerned, there aren't really any cons to consider when purchasing this battery - it's cheap it does it's job w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow

Pros:
    This item is of a very high quality build - the same of which you would pay a great deal more for in retail shops. I found the item extremely easy to fit to my ipod touch, and it has done a great job protecting the ipod from any scratches. I've even dropp...
    Cons:
    The item does not provide any protection for the screen - however this is not a great deal for me because I've found that any o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic product fantastic price

posted by scottie_517 on 10/13/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a fantastic unit, I use it for measuring pyrotechnic compositions - which require a high degree of accuracy. It is also useful for measuring other "items" which require a high degree of accuracy ; ) Calibration is an extremely useful fea...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately my scales broke after about 6 months of use - dx did however reimburse me with a 6 dollar credit - almost half th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections