• Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for work, school or office!

posted by sebas033 on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's so well constructed! The build quality is perfect (shiny steel!) and it also comes with a stainless case and a keychain, wich is perfect for making this handy and durable!
    Cons:
    I don't like the noise produced by de space left inside the case (the cup fits baggy inside the case) when you're moving or wal...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For a safe motherboard cleaning!

posted by sebas033 on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's comfortable to wear, it's quick to put and quick to take off from your hand. The elastic wrist is also adjustable. The build quality is ok, and it comes with a "banana" plug to connect to the tongs, so you can let the wrist wear on your hand...
    Cons:
    # None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for your old hdd's

posted by sebas033 on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + Size is perfect + The case looks good, stylish, nice color! + The price is appropiate + The case is made of aluminium (... i think) + Good transfer speed rate + It comes with the USB cable
    Cons:
    - I don't like the LED (Mine is red). It's so big! - It takes some time to figure out how to plug the hard disk into the intern...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This si good for everyone that uses UTP cables

posted by sebas033 on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This adaptor let you connect two UTP cables previously crimped. So, if you have one cable but it isn't enough large to reach your router or PC, you can plug another cable to the exiting one and realize your dreams haha :). The price is fine (not cheap, not...
    Cons:
    Yopu have to read the forum to realize how to connect two cables (croosed or straight paired). But it's well explained (in the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

posted by sebas033 on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Very, very cheap :) + Nice quality + Fits perfectly on my Creative Blaster in-ear phones + Durability, resistant + Rubber (or silicone, as it's called here) is great for my hears, they don't produce me itch
    Cons:
    - None! The product is perfect. Maybe could be a good idea if comes with a different size, but these replacements have some kin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by sebas033 on 07/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great tool for get lower cpu temperatures... It worked perfectly in a Dell Inspiron 1525 and lowered the temp. from 97° to 68° when stressing the CPU with orthos during 5 minutes.
    Cons:
    None at all...!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine!

posted by sebas033 on 05/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Price is well according to usefulness - Good quality of materials - It supports high speed SD memory cards, so Sony cameras can record video in HD! - The design is perfectly the same of the original sony Memory Stick, so it fits well in the camera's slot ...
    Cons:
    None......
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections