• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yay!

posted by sece1212 on 07/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are really cute. You can give this to your closest friend, or give to your Boyfriend or girlfriend to keep as a gift. They look really nice. These can be also used for salt & pepper holders.
    Cons:
    Packaging wasn't the best. It could've easily shattered during delivery. A price drop might need to be used, since these can br...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I Love These!

Pros:
    These are really cute. You can give this to your closest friend, or give to your Boyfriend or girlfriend to keep as a gift. They look really nice. These can be also used for salt & pepper holders.
    Cons:
    Packaging wasn't the best. It could've easily shattered during delivery. A price drop might need to be used, since these can br...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yay For MicroFIber!

Pros:
    These are great. The microfiber feel like really good quality. They don't feel cheap & dirty. The price is low, and they come with 6. Not just one, 6!. They are big, and comes with a bunch of different colors. I like these a lot.
    Cons:
    It doesn't come like the picture shows it, but it's fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost Like A Swiss Army Knife!

Pros:
    This comes with 11 different things you can use. It comes with a flashlight, a blade, a cutting blade, a scissor, a screwdriver, and cork screw loosener.. It feels really good, and not cheap. It can be put on a key chain.
    Cons:
    It's a little heavy compared to swiss army knives. Most of the things on it, I can't even take out. It's pretty hard to take ou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great For Your iPod Touch 2G.

Pros:
    I like these a lot. They keep your iPod Touch screen in check. They prevent scratches, and look pretty decent. They aren't to thick, so they can fit with other cases as well (Cases you can buy from Dx as well). Overall, I'm happy with this. It's dirt cheap.
    Cons:
    A bit hard to put on. No instructions were included, but I've already put others in before.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I Like This A Lot

Pros:
    This money clip is really nice. The silver plate looks better then it costs. Lots of people asked me where I got this, and how it looks real nice. It's small & convenient when you have no space in your pocket. It keeps your money & cards organized.
    Cons:
    It can't hold to many things, or things start getting messy, tight, and fall out.. Maybe even a price drop, but then, this woul...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Good

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    These are really good. They are cheap, and somewhat easy to put on. They are useful when you are playing a game that involves the Lower part of the DS lite screen a lot (Guitar Hero). I like these a lot. They come with one for the top, and one for the bottom.
    Cons:
    They were a little hard to put on, but eventually I got it right. There were no instructions, that might've helped some people ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect On The Go!

Pros:
    This thing is perfect on the go. When you forget your charger, you can use this to simply charge your battery. It's small, and could be kept with your key chain. It came as the picture shows it.
    Cons:
    The build is very good. It feels like if i put a little pressure on it, it might snap, or if you drop it, a piece might crack. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I Love This!

posted by sece1212 on 07/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This pump pumped all my basketballs, & footballs pretty easily. It has a extendable pump needle, that is very flexible. It looks pretty decent, & it doesn't feel very cheap at all. It's a very good pump
    Cons:
    The color makes it look pretty cheap. It's pretty small, not making as much air. It didn't say Spalding on it, but I wasn't exp...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Sweet For Usb Gadgets.

posted by sece1212 on 07/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This little thing can charge just about anything. It charges every iPod i have tried on. It's small & compact, making it very portable for people who need the extra space. Apple retails something like this for 30$. Why spend so much, when you can get so...
    Cons:
    Couldn't charge my Ps3 controllers, which somewhat disappointed me, but it still charges almost everything else.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections