• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by sf15525 on 04/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great solution to never run out of battery's when you're gaming. If you run out of battery you can hook up the usb cable to your xbox360 or to your laptop and continue to play. The usb cable is long enough and doesn't sit in the way as it connects on the b...
    Cons:
    No real cons. If you plug it in to recharge the led lights up green so you can't really see when they're fully loaded. You can ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap doggybags

posted by sf15525 on 06/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * Came in separate packages so you don't need to open them all at once. * Standard plastic gloves. * Same gloves as in the gasstation. * Thin but pretty strong gloves. * Can be used for all purposes. * Good for right handed and left handed people. * Easy di...
    Cons:
    Nothing negative to say about this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ccase

Pros:
    * Looks exactly as in the picture. * Perfect fit around my phone. * Not too think. * All buttons are still accessible. * It doesn't block the camera in the phone. * Sound speaker on the back is still free. * It still fits in the original htc holder! * Very ...
    Cons:
    Nothing negative to report about this item.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bamboo

Pros:
    * Got different colours. * Original small gift. * You get two. * This has a format to hang on your keys or your cellphone. * Didn't see this anywhere else, ever. * Fun gadget. * Needs no attention. * Can grow outside the bottle. * Real glass
    Cons:
    Nothing negative to say about this!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    flashlight

Pros:
    * Very good build. Feels "heavy" and not cheap. * The cord to build up the charge is strong and i don't except it to come lose at all. * Just a few pulls is enough for minutes of bright light. * The three leds work very good. * You can adjust the ...
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    monkey

Pros:
    * Looks exactly like the picture. * Long curly hair. * My girlfriend finds it very cute. * Good for hanging onto your keycain. * Good for people who love special keycain items.
    Cons:
    * The build quality is somewhat cheap. * I find it kind of big to hang onto your keys. Others didn't though.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    doll

Pros:
    * It looks identical as on the picture! * The build quality is very good. Its very solid and firm. * My girlfriend finds it very cute. * Comes with a cord to attach it to your cellphone or keychange.
    Cons:
    Nothing negative to say about this product!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    dvdrom

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Genuine xbox 360 dvddrive. * Very good price, can't find this anywhere lower! * You can use this dvddrive to replace any xbox dvddrive. * Great if you have bricked your xbox 360 drive but still have your original keys. * Great if the lens of your drive i...
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    audio usb

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Drivers included on a minicd. * Great if you don't have a sound card or your sound card is broken (laptop). * I find the sound not perfect but still very good. Even when playing loud music the sound is still very good. * Easy install * Good build, the cas...
    Cons:
    * The internal unit could move around inside when i got it. (Was easy to open and put it back in place.) * LED indicator if you...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    hdmi

Pros:
    * I find the build quality good * The hdmi cable works perfectly with my xbox 360 and hd setupbox * Its digital so it works or it doesn't.
    Cons:
    Nothing negative to say about this product!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections