• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy & Bright

posted by simon19911 on 03/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is very handy. I always have troubles with the dynamo of my bike, so I bought this and I don't regret it! - It's very bright! - Battery lasts long - Nice design - Very handy to attach to your bike
    Cons:
    I didn't notice any con of this product althoug I use often.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little bright flashlight

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - These little flashlights are very cheap!!! - The quality is very nice - The batterie lasts long - LED - Keychain, so you can hang it on your bag - It's an ON/OF switch, so you don't have to stay pressing the flashlight to light. - Very small: you can take...
    Cons:
    No cons: this is a small, bright, LED keychain flashlight with long-lasting batteries.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome trick for an awesome price

Pros:
    I only have pros for this amazing trick: The trick they mensioned is very simple and strong; there is no sleight of a hand needed to perform this trick. Everybody is amazed when the see this trick. - The quality is good! - Notice this trick isn't the on...
    Cons:
    No cons at all. For this price you just have to buy it if you're intrested in magic!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice red Bicycle vanishing deck

Pros:
    - Nice trick that fools everybody, I love it! It's soooooo simple and so powerfull! Love it :-) - It's made to use with Bicycle cards, so it has a Bicycle back! - One fake Bicycle card is included, that's good to use by doing the trick.
    Cons:
    No cons at all: This is a cheap powerful truck that doesn't need any slide of a hand
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of best tricks ever!

Pros:
    - Very good trick with a really strong effect - Good price for this AMAZING trick! - Easy to learn and perform
    Cons:
    - Needs a setup - After been used 5 times it broke, but don't bother, just buy a new one! It's a good price for the good trick,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, handy, good and cheap!

posted by simon19911 on 11/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - This nail clipper cuts your nails very well! - It is very small: you can put it easily in your pocket or somethin like that. It's about 2,15 inches (=5,5 centimeters). - It's much cheaper then buying it in tour local store for about $7,50 here! - You don'...
    Cons:
    There are no cons for this product!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and usefull!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The connectors are made of rubber, and not of plastic. This looks muck more beautiful and nicer. They are black and not blue as usual, that's also beautiful! The cable looks nice, is long enough, is easy to connect to your screen and computer and does is jo...
    Cons:
    There are no cons!!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it when you travel abroad!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This comes in very handy when you travel abroad! If you go to a country with flat pins, and in your country you have round pins, you really have to buy at least one of these! This is so cheap! It does what it has to do! It works fine! The built quality is q...
    Cons:
    There really are no cons! Cheap, good...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is solar powered: you don't need to recharch batteries etc... It's very small: you can put it in your pocket It drives quite fast. Very cheap!!!
    Cons:
    It's small It only drives when there is enough light, because it's solar powered. Mybe it's to small for little children! You c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Verry good!

posted by simon19911 on 10/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It's very cheap - It's really soft when you put it around your arm. - You can still handke your iPhone very well - My LG Cookie also fits perfect! - This is what you need when you'd like to run with some music! - You can still handle the buttons to set yo...
    Cons:
    There are no big cons, mybe sometimes you have to push quite hard to handle your phone, but in 9/10 it handles well!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections