• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic for the price

posted by simsim2010 on 02/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap price, works great - very useful for long road trips - can choose frequencies by 0.1 Hz differences from 87.5-107.9 - Very clear audio - nice LCD - Has random, folder, single song, and all song play (hold the play button) - comes with a fus...
    Cons:
    none worth the price - usb stick has to be snug, sometimes if wrong angle, it won't detect it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great!

posted by simsim2010 on 02/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great for the price Works Well No sound distortions Stereo sound to both earphone outputs small size looks clean tasty
    Cons:
    The earphone input jack is a tad tight so you have to use some muscles to put it in. Thankfully I'm built like arnold though.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute!

posted by simsim2010 on 11/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this to put on my stethoscope to distract little crying kids. They love it, it's cute, makes noise (kind of annoying) which gets babies attention Nurses find it cute too
    Cons:
    It's much bigger than I had imagined the head size is about 2.5"x2.5" the sound it makes is a fast annoying snappin...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price!

posted by simsim2010 on 10/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great for the price! Fits my Dell Inspiron 15.4" wide screen laptop without any problems at all - it'll stretch to fit/accomodate. build quality is pretty good for avoiding scratches.
    Cons:
    It won't prevent damage if you drop your laptop or get too many bumps. other than that no cons i just have to fill 500 chara...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections