• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice and works well so far

posted by skiier111 on 08/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    just a tip, if you want the maximum benefit, buy new batteries and turn the volume wheel up all the way so it picks up all the noise from a club etc... looks the best in the night
    Cons:
    you cannot remove it from the shirt, but i might take off the battery pack which is removable by cables to wash it as i can tap...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price, and very nice!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I've never owned such a nice knife before now. It looks like a really expensive branded one and feels very solid. comes sharp and stiff opening which is good...
    Cons:
    none that i can think of, it looks and feels very sturdy etc... none that i can think of, it looks and feels very sturdy etc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2nd time buying, great deal, built better!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks like the real ones, but I don't know if they have any uv protection...seems like the dark coating was sprayed on
    Cons:
    careful not the bend them too much or they will crack like my first ones did...but these seem built better careful not the bend...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked perfectly, great price

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the shiny part was all i really needed, and worked with the blackberry 9700....you cannot use the middle piece unless you take off the small metal parts one by one which is almost impossible....and the blackberry lettering on the front is in white not SILVE...
    Cons:
    the shiny part was all i really needed, and worked with the blackberry 9700....you cannot use the middle piece unless you take ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat-O

posted by skiier111 on 05/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great gadget to have, to show to friends, too bad it doesn't say "James Bond".... I think it would work better if you put some duct tape on the handles so that it doesn't hurt to use.
    Cons:
    build quality is to be expected, but price is a bit too high. maybe $6...not $8 quality of sticker is ok, won't fool anyone tho...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT

posted by skiier111 on 05/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great bright light when you have CHARGED batteries!!!! has a uv lights that somewhat work (not like tv shows lol) Nice laser\ buy it if you like bright lights, great metal body
    Cons:
    you have to click through the entire cycle to turn off sometimes you have to shake or twist the top to get it to work (cheap).....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT, but you have to modify to make it a torch

posted by skiier111 on 03/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you've clicked on this, there's 1 reason (well maybe 2) that you would want one. To impress your friends. I'll get down to business. to MODIFY it, it's EASY. Turn it over, pull off the black adjuster (with your fingers, it's easy), get the little cop...
    Cons:
    na
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i'm lazy. their balls. they work! BUY

posted by skiier111 on 03/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The top is flip down, not like the pic, which is great!! their friggin BALLS, they go in the gun, and 2 seconds later their gone. nice black shiny coating. they seem harder than the orange ones that came with my gun from here
    Cons:
    took AGES to get in stock, but shipping was fast took AGES to get in stock, but shipping was fast took AGES to get in stock, bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sound, awesome deal!

posted by skiier111 on 02/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -they come in a, what looks like to be a genuine package, (although too much packing for these small earbuds) -awesome sound, nothing too overpowering, decent bass, -nice rubber feel to cord and eartips -good cord length
    Cons:
    -the cord is longer at one end, but i don't care
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good build quality, A+ overall

posted by skiier111 on 02/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great bright led's uv's are a bit dim, so just for money detector or disco! laser is very nice, and should last a long time uses 3 AAA's, which I use rechargeable ones, so no problem there. the metal is nice and thick
    Cons:
    a look inside the flashlight top part, and the wires look loosely connected, so don't go throwing this at people, you have to...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections