• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great bang for the buck

posted by smurfee999 on 09/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    price for what they do is great. great bass treble and sound , packaged very well , looks well made. awesome sound. the cable is easily replaceable
    Cons:
    no batteries included, which is a minor issue. the battery compartment is a little tricky to open hopefully they last a while s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wow what a great light

posted by smurfee999 on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    super bright nice small size multiple charging both 12 and 120 came with an extra stand not pictured, great burn time. i use it for camping and work
    Cons:
    little bit more money than i wanted to spend but the quality appears to be good, the box looked like it had been run over when...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good but beware

posted by smurfee999 on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap cheap cheap cheap, still a gooooooood phone just not what it says it is. this is just an update from my last post. i bought this for my son 's first phone and i don't think you can go wrong for the price
    Cons:
    not actaully android system4.0 the system has been hacked to say it is but really it is android 2.36. the protective case is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome phone for the price

posted by smurfee999 on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    bought this on the Xmas sale bonanza for less than 50 dollars can't beet the price. comes with 2 different battery covers one black and one yellow just in case you were hesitating because you thought you might not like a yellow phone. plastic rear cover, e...
    Cons:
    no English manual included which wasn't to big of deal. comes preloaded in Chinese so if you don't know your way around these p...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great light

posted by smurfee999 on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great light low power consumption. fit nice and don't get hot at all. i have replaced all my incandescent bulbs in my travel trailer with these and haven't had to replace any of them for burning out in so far 3 years. i have now installed them in my garde...
    Cons:
    the sticky tape doesn't hold them for very long/ as long as you know this you can put a small beed of silicone around the peri...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    look and work great

Pros:
    fit nicely into my awning groove of my trailer. the different colors of light are nice for different moods. the prices was good . water proof
    Cons:
    wasn't able to cut them to length were i was told i could. after cutting them my color patterns got all screwed up, missing s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome

Pros:
    well after 3 years of these coming on every night as a mood light above my garage they are still as bright as the day i bought them , i now have a few more in my soffits around my house. very low wattage yet very bright. easy to install just about anywhere...
    Cons:
    just the wires coming out of the transformers could have been a little heavier
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best bang for the buck

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    cheap fits quite well with no modifications required looks almost as good as an expensive otter box at a fraction of the price. came with screen protectors as well . i wasn't expecting them so i ordered extras
    Cons:
    the silicone outer case could be a little stiffer. the flaps that cover a couple of the jack holes seem a little flimsy. everyt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good phone

posted by smurfee999 on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    well after a month of playing around with this phone i can now say i would probably buy another... i rooted the phone and changed almost every aspect of the software this phone uses. i installed a 32gb card which gives me lots of storage space. the pho...
    Cons:
    the gps is week. i purchased this model because of the onboard gps i don't have a data plan and was hoping to still be able t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great torch

posted by smurfee999 on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    for the price this is probably the best thing out there. i own 3 of these now. i use it for soldering at work, lighting fires when camping and candles at home, always use the flame at max exept when using shrink tubing. it seems to be very good on burni...
    Cons:
    doesn't light in low mode, however this is minor as i rarely ever use it on low low price is good but it could always be lower
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections