• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality

posted by snowman1962 on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This item works very well. Build quality is excellent. My original LED tap set SKU 115862 LED went defective after a few days due, what I presume, was some metal left over from the manufacturing process that started threading its way out of the nozzle. This...
    Cons:
    It takes longer to detect the temperature and switch colours.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright white and cheap

posted by snowman1962 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works fine but...
    Cons:
    The bulb unit was siliconed in place and then wrapped in place with plastic wrap while it was still wet. It can be a challenge...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value but...

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The metal build quality is very good. The chrome finish is good.
    Cons:
    The hoses are very difficult to tighten into the base of the unit. They are very close together and it is hard to get a wrench ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

Pros:
    This is a great microphone. It performs as well as a comparable $350 mic. We used this mic with a flash mount on at pole and it turned into a decent boom mic. The mic was used to film a couple short movies for high school projects and when pointed away from...
    Cons:
    The mount is plastic. I'm a little worried it might break under heavy usage.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal and it works

Pros:
    Seems to work very well. The build quality is excellent. It seems to have a construction that could take a lot of abuse. The orange and black colour makes it easy to find in a cluttered work area. Also like the auto off function.
    Cons:
    I wish it did not have the wired 9volt connector. They are prone to break and the battery is not easy to install.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

Pros:
    Good construction. Solves a problem in a cost effective manner. If you want to only use one type of bulb for several applications these adapters help a lot.
    Cons:
    None. The build quality is good and they are white so they fit most applications
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great. Good coverage

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    No issues.all 3 purchased worked great. The 6 LED triangular configuration gives an even light. I bought these as a replacement for the original incandescent bulbs in my range hood. They cast the same amount of light as the original 20 watt bulbs
    Cons:
    They have a bit of a green tint against the other LED bulbs in the kitchen.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections