• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice wall socket chargern but for me connector WAS wrong way around, fixed

posted by spikey1973 on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really nicely build wall socket charger with 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 mm cushions supplied so the phone will always stand up right.
    Cons:
    the con here if for me (and other owners of a phone with this quality (star-s5) is the micro-usb connector is switched the wron...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice wall socket chargern but for me connector wrong way around.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Really nicely build wall socket charger with 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 mm cushions supplied so the phone will always stand up right.
    Cons:
    the con here if for me (and other owners of a phone with this quality (star-s5) the thing is the micro-usb connector is switche...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice headset microphone

Pros:
    I was looking for a separate microphone that I could mount into my motorcycle helmet so I can auto pick-up a phone call while in the road. I already have a headphone build in. now I just have to combine the two together. I find this microphone well build....
    Cons:
    none what so ever. is what I would expect and even better with the price taken in consideration.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple but functional converter

Pros:
    This is a simple but well functional converter. put together with a normal screw, so if ever WOULD something happen to it you could even take it apart without any problems and see yourself where the problem lays. I always prefer that over the locked and se...
    Cons:
    it sits a bit loose over the flat paws that are supposed to be inserted in it. I would appreciate a firmer connection. but don'...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice tablet for in car navigation

posted by spikey1973 on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well priced android tablet. does exactly what it is supposed to and links quick enough. has all option to add or delete software as any android tablet would have.. basically you just by a tablet with the iGO navigation software on it. My phone has a capac...
    Cons:
    the iGo software which is the onboard navigation program was a little disappointing (personal opinion, certainly does what it i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice adapter!

posted by spikey1973 on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good solid build for it's price, small and with little handle to lift it out of it's socket which is very usefull. The (green) Led, is nice and dimm (I like it that way) use it in combination with a 12V socket on my motorcycle.
    Cons:
    none so far...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice

posted by spikey1973 on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    As shows, this 12V female plug has a nice lid, also connection points that are guarded againt water. This is perfect to what I need for replacing the old (completely not functioning) 12V plug on my ducati motorcycle, this together with a 12V 1000mA USB plu...
    Cons:
    really nothing, would have liked the price a little lower but as said, really nicely made. and worth its value so what can you ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really nice small stylus

posted by spikey1973 on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice, small and well produced stylus.. does what it is supposed to do.. Nothing really high tech so... also not much of a surprise.
    Cons:
    the little cord that connects it to the plug is somewhat short if you wanna use it while connected to a what larger phone. tw...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Android foon i've had (is my 6th)

posted by spikey1973 on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremely good price quality balance to start with, but than again it is not a brand name.. when you leave the last bit out of the equation and just be objective to what you buy... I basically can't give much down side..
    Cons:
    only thing I could think of is that the ear set is a bit flimsy looking, haven't tried them, won't try them i have a great pair...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality

posted by spikey1973 on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    quality is good (nothing more or less than one would expect from buying quality merchandise in a local store) additional benefit for me, is that the available lengthe of the micro usb site is slightly longer than normal. which means it can enter deeper ...
    Cons:
    none so far
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections