• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of a kind lighter

posted by spy8137 on 03/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Got mine yesterday,good quality,sturdy,feels SOLID in hand. easy to use.Lights a cigarette like a normal butane lighter.completely windproof.Ultraviolet light works fine.
    Cons:
    No charge indication,useful if there's one. to prevent overcharging.UV light is lame... A normal white LED would be more useful...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultrafire on steroids

posted by spy8137 on 03/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These torches are of good build quality,just got them a week ago.Very useful in my aviation line where i need good and reliable torches.
    Cons:
    The threads are dry...Not greased. there is a strand of lint inside the glass..I couldnt get the head off. Dont want to force i...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful keychain

posted by spy8137 on 12/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Product is delivered in 1 piece.. Everything is in order including the driver and USB cable. A very sleek and inconspicuous product. Nobody would ever guessed that it's a pinhole camera.cleverly disguised.Driver installed in my PC without a glitch.a very ch...
    Cons:
    Picture quality is poor,grainy. Room must be adequately illuminated to achieve acceptable.. Forget about night shots... You won...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun to use ear wax remover

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this for my 1 year old son.a simple product to use. It works right out of the box. The picks are useful and easy to change and store. Self explanatory,idiot proof. Good quality picks.. Not too hard and not too flimsy.
    Cons:
    Stowing compartment for the picks are a bit flimsy though. The cover comes loose easily. Changing of batteries are a bit tricky...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for your money

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For the cheap price, I can't complaint or expect too much from this product. Good for general temperature reading,useful for toddlers and infants.. Ease of use and large LCD screen facilitates this.
    Cons:
    Pity that the screen does not have any backlight. Difficult reading at low light. Ear reading somewhat flawed.Don't know if the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Battery

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this battery for my flashlight that requires 2 18650... Used them straight out of the box.. It comes fully charged...!! Which is GREAT..!! The battery fits perfectly,it didn't get too hot after using it continuously for 1 hour.. Circuit protection ce...
    Cons:
    Not much cons I can think of right now except I should have bought more of this battery.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections