• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pleased with the purchase

posted by stas1345 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very good thing. I personally helped to reduce the consumption of cigarettes tobachnyh tripled. Very handy box that acts as a repository and a charger. Quite nicely done. The case does not emit strong odors. All made ??it very convenient. You can open and...
    Cons:
    Of the minuses can be said that the type of housing is not very strong. Although I use and it works very well for. There is one...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Quite a good product. Taste, has a small non-irritating odor to others. The price is acceptable. Thanks to this product I dropped the consumption of cigarettes in the usual three. Very pleased with the purchase. You can smoke in the area.
    Cons:
    Some parts can be easily broken if handled carelessly. difficulties can arise when removing the filter from the heating element...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fine

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Ocheno good battery. Acquired as needed. The battery that came with the phone was two times lower capacity than this. And is pleased that the site honestly say that she has not the capacity in 2430 and 2100. This is a very big plus store. Although I already...
    Cons:
    Negative for this product, I can not say anything at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fine

Pros:
    A very good production. Very much glad. It has everything you need. Even more than is necessary for the tablet. Excellent protection tablet shell, and in addition functional keyboard, as well as an option for setting the tablet as a netbook. Very good purch...
    Cons:
    What can you say bad about the good things? Yes, no one can say so. The only negative (and the one I decided to install a speci...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent tea

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good tea. I was pleasantly surprised by the price. I'd like to write a lot of good to the address of the manufacturer, but confine it's a great product that is very much needed in every home.
    Cons:
    Less only one. Esly you place in another country, the postal service, we can delay the goods. By manufacturer and store pritenz...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

Pros:
    Very much like the tablet. It perfectly perfect balance price and quality. I live in Russia, so we have a tablet with the same parameters costs 3 times more. I am very pleased with the purchase. The battery holds a charge well. To view the video of his lack...
    Cons:
    Sometimes there is a locked up system. But this is conditioned by the fact that it installed operating system Android. Of cours...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

Pros:
    Very good product. For its price the quality is amazing. Yes, and no one will regret if you purchase this item. At the moment, this is the second case I have. Since at my work phone can fall at any moment. During the year the first case protects my phone pe...
    Cons:
    There are no cons. Excellent all. If you have to be ordering more. Itolko here!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections