• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap usefull and small.

posted by stefan369 on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's small. It has a nice design. Build quality is good. It's very cheap. It's lightweight. It works fine with a mouse, keyboard and memory sticks. No additional software required.
    Cons:
    The cable might be to short depending on what you'd want to connect to it. Other than that no cons really. Not everything works...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good looking and CHEAP!!!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's small and it is very lightweight. It shines very bright blue. It has a sticky bottom so you can place it even upside-down in a computer-case. The light strip is long enough to light-up one side of a case. The power-connecter allows more of those light ...
    Cons:
    The power cord might be a little short depending on where you place it inside a case. The power-connector has only two pins (fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quick, Cool and Cheap!

Pros:
    It's very Cheap. It's very easy to install. It looks very nice inside your pc-case. It has 8 of those small heatsinks in'em.
    Cons:
    They're really small make no mistake about it. The sticky bottom might not be wonderfull... I dont think they'll cooldown somet...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by stefan369 on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks and works pretty cool, ha get it. No it really works just fine it fits real snug in the floppy drive port. Once u have everything connected and installed it really easy to use, and i made excellent use of it because i leave my pc on at night to downlo...
    Cons:
    You need to know how to connect fans to this device and if you are not comfortable opening up your pc this might not be for you...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by stefan369 on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, easy to use, and connects just as good as any other wifi pc card. A very low price for a good enough wifi network adapter. Since you are only gonna connect it into a usb port there's not much chance of breaking it, but i like to use a 2 meter cable b...
    Cons:
    No cons really except for the shipping time ofcourse...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by stefan369 on 11/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - cheap - very easy to install - looks nice - fill's up an empty spot - cools very good (8+/- degrees) - can fit between another device and the power supply without stopping power line
    Cons:
    - when it's not screwed tightly enough it sometimes makes a weird noise like when you put a card between the wheels of a bike -...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

Pros:
    - cheap in comparison - works very good - looks cool - gives the pc a finishing touch - all kinds of mem cards fit in there - even a sata socket
    Cons:
    - you have to open up the pc and some people rather not do that - cant let the cpu fan run on it( if you do it overheats quickl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

Pros:
    -Cheap!!! can it get more cheap than this?! -it works when fitted correctly -splits the power -too easy to use -
    Cons:
    -sometimes the pin gets pushed out of it's socket, when you change devices, which can make your pc crash. -the socket and pins...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

Pros:
    250 gb for 35 euro's? what else is there to be said? it does the job perfectly and plenty of storage to install all of your games music video's and pic's unpack, put it on your xbox 360 and your good to go i installed all of my games on it around 15 games a...
    Cons:
    a part of the hard disk is gone for system installments so it's actually around 248 gb but who cares about 2 gb? so really no c...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

Pros:
    A good cable to connect to your tv and psp. works perfectly. good resolution, sharp enough for a psp. does not feel flimsy at all. sturdy plastic that will last.
    Cons:
    it's a bit short, if your used to sit far from your screen. i have to sit 3 feet (1 meter+/-) from my screen. sometimes the ima...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections