• Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really white, really bright, a bit unrelliable

posted by stevee123 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The color is really white. It doesn't colour the environment in undesirable way, like the other bulbs. It is really bright. Well, not like the 50W Halogen (somewhat 950 lumen), but still bright enough.
    Cons:
    It's not very reliable. I bought 6 of them, and 3 out of 6 started to flash after less then one year. It's because one diode go...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does what it promises

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The power supply looks very similar to original one. It does the same job.
    Cons:
    After putting it into the light bulb cover, you have to isolate it, so it doesn't touch any alluminium or other conductive parts.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best LED lights out-there

Pros:
    There's no alternative to this one. Only Halogen lamp (for which you have to carry heavy battery pack). I chosen this one according to many positive feedbacks on the internet. These were correct. This LED lamp produces lot of light, and comes with yellow fi...
    Cons:
    Gets a little warm (not hot) while turned on. Considering luminuous output, it's still very good deal.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You need it, you get it

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This cable charges iPhone just like the original cable does. Data connection with computer works as well. No issues with the chip. The built quality looks also fine so far.
    Cons:
    There are none I would find so far. If I do, I'll post it later. Maybe the length. Since it's as long as the original cable, yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Matches my SGS III

posted by stevee123 on 11/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The screen protector is well-shaped for my SGS III. Problem with SGS III is, that it has rounded edges. If you use the protector, which is as wide as the phone, the edges of the protector will not stick to phone's screen. Unlike the other protectors, this o...
    Cons:
    None so far
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections