• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and easy handling

posted by stm110 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Connects to all my devices, smartphone and PC. Small, perfect to clip on your jacket sleeve i.e. Built-in microphone so you can answer your phone without picking it up. Connect external earplugs of your own choice.
    Cons:
    No european standard on the power adapter plug, but that was more my mistake... Could be easily fixed, though. Needs to be char...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very nice!

Pros:
    The tool is small and handy with LED:s to inform you of the status. Connects to most modern cars without any problem. Reads error codes and gives you live information, such as engine RPM, temperatures and so on.
    Cons:
    One or two times it has happened that it didn't connect to my smartphone. But it only needed a restart: Out with the plug, wait...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best buy for LED-strip:s

Pros:
    After using separate power adapters to my RGB-LED:s for a while(one adapter for each strip), I tried this one to replace them all. And it gets the job done! I use four 4m strip. That's about 160W, and 12V x 15A = 180W, so it's good enough. Easy to connect a...
    Cons:
    You need a bit of space around to keep it cool, so don't stuff it in a tight place. Very small little pin to change between 110...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect quality and price!

Pros:
    First of all, it's very easy to adapt it to your needs. Just cut the length you need and you are done. Self-adhesive tape on the back makes it very simple to attach it to almost anything, like under a TV-bench or behind a speaker or whatever your imaginatio...
    Cons:
    You need to check your strip for a few days, as the ends has a tendency to fall off. But just rub it back a few times and that ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent quality and good price

Pros:
    First of all, it's very easy to adapt it to your needs. Just cut the length you need and you are done. Self-adhesive tape on the back makes it very simple to attach it to almost anything, like under a TV-bench or behind a speaker or whatever your imaginatio...
    Cons:
    You need to check your strip for a few days, as the ends has a tendency to fall off. But just rub it back a few times and that ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect size and functions

posted by stm110 on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This little box was ordered without really knowing anything about it, just took it for a chance. But it does all the job, and really well, too. Not only can it control the strength and the colors. The kids just love the colorshows that it can produce, like ...
    Cons:
    The adapter where you connect the LED-strip is a bit sensitive, or weak. You need to make sure it fits all the way in and don't...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfect!

posted by stm110 on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works like a charm, I've used it on one of my computers and on the kids XBox360. Easy to use, and effective. Good enough for, perhaps, 4-5 applications. (Never use too much of this compound!)
    Cons:
    No, not really. Cheap and working well. Another customer mentioned the need of a userguide. Well, there are a lot of know-how t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections