• Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful tool

posted by supastah2003 on 11/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - very low price - powerful magnet can even hold full bottles - retractable (fits nearly every pocket) - strong clip
    Cons:
    - body is made of plastic - you have to be careful retracting the item...if you do it to powerful the little plates holding it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smooth diffused light

posted by supastah2003 on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The diffuser feels quite sturdy and well built. Guess it will withstand some outdoor activity. It has some nice smooth look and gives some cool light. Good length even for small torches. Perfect for lighting up areas when not so much light is wanted or for ...
    Cons:
    DX should spec the inner diameter instead of the outer one. Bought the diffuser for my Sipik SK68 and it was to small. Had to c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mirror on a stick

Pros:
    The whole part is built of nice feeling material. Its all metal and feels kinda heavy and sturdy. The mirror is attached well to the plate and I hope it will hold in for a long time. It is very useful that you can move the mirror to nearly every direction. ...
    Cons:
    The mirror came with some small scratches on it. Not a great thing for it still can be used in a normal way. Would be great if ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just works

Pros:
    Fits my original Z***o Lighter perfectly. Just looks like the original ones, despite some minor differences. The flints give some good sparkle and are easy to light. The wick is very useful, since wicks have to be replaced more often one might think. You ge...
    Cons:
    The flints maybe a bit weaker than the original ones. The wicks may burn down a bit faster that the original one. After all it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My second SIPIK

posted by supastah2003 on 08/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - small - bright - lightweight - flood-to-throw - tailstand possible - strong clip - just one mode (some might take this as a con) - works with just one AA /14500 - feels solid - good runtime
    Cons:
    I don't have many cons - even in comparison to the pros. Maybe for some people it's a con there is only one mode (On / Off). If...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What I was searching for

posted by supastah2003 on 07/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you need to store some batteries, especially rechargeable ones this is the item you have to get. It fits a lot of batteries. In fact you can use it for AA, AAA and even protected 14500 batteries fit in the case. They close even safely and don't open by ...
    Cons:
    Just adding about 1 millimeter in size would have been great. It's quite hard to fit in some protected 14500 batteries. Also th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

posted by supastah2003 on 07/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great little adaptor. I use it on my battery charger. It seems quite well built and fits the US-Plug perfectly. The price is really low. It simply does what it is supposed to do.
    Cons:
    Nothing to complain about so far. I don't know how long it will last, but I guess there will be nothing to complain at any time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Let there be light

posted by supastah2003 on 06/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Flood-to-throw - adjustable hinge - lightweight - well balanced (light in front, battery pack on back) - VERY easy to use - dimmer - enough light for almost every situation - hands free - zoom screw seems to be improved
    Cons:
    The major problem with this lamp is one of its most important features. The adjustable zoom is a great thing, but dust, sand an...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bargain

posted by supastah2003 on 06/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The memory card fits the Playstation 2 just like an original one. The capacity is 64MB just as is said in the description. It is made of some sturdy plastic that will do the trick. Frankly speaking it will not break when it is placed in the Playstation of c...
    Cons:
    There are no real cons. Doesn't look like Sony's original ones, but who cares???
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful keychain

posted by supastah2003 on 06/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - waterproof - comes with a keyring - lightweight - thread works properly - nice colors
    Cons:
    Maybe it is a bit small. I wanted to use these for geocaching but I guess a logbook will not fit into them. Maybe some hints or...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections