• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great ashtray!

posted by supdawg224 on 06/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Its small and handy, fits right in your pocket. - Easy to hide if you want to do that. - You can have this with you anywhere. Again, this fits right in your pocket if you're somewhere where you may not throw cigarette butts or just if you have to pu...
    Cons:
    - The lock doesn't work very well. If I lock it and put a bit strength in a pull it will unlock itself. - The sticker fell o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great HDMI cable

posted by supdawg224 on 06/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The length of the cable is good for my need, it reaches my ps3. - The HDMI cable have great sound and great video. - I can't tell the difference between this cable and a 50 dollar cable, which is good! - Protective plugs for the ends follow with the ca...
    Cons:
    - Its ugly, nothing fancy about but thats okay since the look of it is not what is required to be a good cable.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great note pad !:)

posted by supdawg224 on 06/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - This note pad is great for both home and office work. - 100 sheets of green paper sheets. - Looks cool with Benjamin Franklin and the ordinary dollar note look. - Very nice looking. - The notebooks are huge (100 pages), so you don't have to replace th...
    Cons:
    - None really, only that the glue that holds the paper together isn't so strong, which causes the sheets of paper to easily, if...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good piece of tool!

posted by supdawg224 on 06/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Easy to get the flints out and use immediately. - Small and handy, fits right in your pocket or bag. - I got 16 flint all in all for 1,5 dollars which is a big pro! You can't get them this cheap other places. - Can be used at any time.
    Cons:
    - None at all! This product is really good and great!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good oil lighter and good price!

posted by supdawg224 on 05/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Feels nice to hold in your hand, it is built robust. (The metal is nice and thick). - When fully filled it last long - I haven't had any trouble with it yet, only that it won't light sometimes but thats a minor thing. - The flint takes a lot to get &q...
    Cons:
    - The only thing i can think of is that the lid can be bent a little at the hinges
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good cable, i use it everyday

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice easy to use cable. Long enough for my use. I have connected it between my TV and the HD Cable box. the picture is very smooth. Built Quality OK. Protective covers for the plugs is also nice. - I
    Cons:
    None really. Sometimes i have to wiggle the stick because of some noise on the tv, but that probably has something to do with I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good and handy lighter!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Nice, small, handy, can fit in your pocket and also come with a stand so it can stand up. -The flame is nice and simple, not too big not too small. -It feels nice to hold, and the cap is also really good, so if you're out hiking, camping or anything el...
    Cons:
    - The ignition button is a bit loose (I can push it around a little bit) - The igniter button could be a bit stronger/better p...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good and handy lighter!

posted by supdawg224 on 04/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Nice, small, handy, can fit in your pocket and also come with a stand so it can stand up. -The flame is nice and simple, not too big not too small. -It feels nice to hold, and the cap is also really good, so if you're out hiking, camping or anything el...
    Cons:
    - The ignition button is a bit loose (I can push it around a little bit) - The igniter button could be a bit stronger/better ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good laser pen.

posted by supdawg224 on 04/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Comes in a nice box including batteries. - The box is black with black foam inside, formed so two AAA batteries and the laser fit in there. - The box have a magnet to keep the lid closed - The laser fits perfect in your hand. - The metal build is n...
    Cons:
    - The button you press for the laser to light is a bit loose so you can push it around. - The battery department is a little ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good lighter - nice and

posted by supdawg224 on 04/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The black rubber around it is nice and firm. - Its easy to adjust the size of the flame. - Easy to refill with gas. - The igniter is made of metal with the rubber on top - nice! - Easy to clean for dirt. - Great to use for setting off fireworks.
    Cons:
    - The prize could be a dollar or two lower. - The igniter can be pushed around/its not firm. - The air controller or what it ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections