• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very well made

posted by teretere2000 on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have been using electronic cigarettes for more than 1 year, some one basics and another very sofisticated. I have several batteries like this, black, different designs, and this one results to be more discreet to smoking in public. Charge in 2- 3 hours w...
    Cons:
    Everything perfect for me.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice flavor

posted by teretere2000 on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have been using electronic cigarettes for more than 1 year, some one basics and another very sofisticated. I really like this flavor, very different to "camels" I bought from USA or here in Argentina. No bitter or burnt taste at the end. I wil...
    Cons:
    No cons, no actually no, these are perfect ...may be they can offer a bigger bottle,
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    highly recommended

posted by teretere2000 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good and well-set design. Good quality materials. Fast work, excellent capacitive screen.sound quality and volume was surprisingly good
    Cons:
    It cames with chinese language set up.It was no easy to find " configuration" and change the language.short time of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you smoke, this is a must have

posted by teretere2000 on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Incredible price, good flavor, produced more vapor than several sofisticted cigarettes I have. I bought it just for the battery, because I have another cigarettes with different systems, but now I´m using this! Very good packed.Each cartridge last se...
    Cons:
    It takes only USB charger. Of course you can plug it in an USB / AC universal charger
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections