• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal starter kit

posted by test2601 on 01/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The case is a nice fit for the 3DS and some accessories. -The USB charge cable works, so you don't need to drag the adapter everywhere. -The game cases fit nicely. -Screen cloth can always be handy on the go. -Nice extra extractable styli.
    Cons:
    -I don't think the pen stylus would be useful to anyone. -The case comes in a sticky plastic bag, so there was some glue residu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very nice and distracting desk gadget

posted by test2601 on 06/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -It works as advertised: just dip his head in the water to start him. -He just keeps going, as long as you keep the glass sufficiently filled, that is. -It's fascinating and not just for kids.
    Cons:
    -Water drips down, so better put a towel beneath your construction. -I had troubles finding a glass with the right size. -Head ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looking for a Micro-HDMI cable? Look no further

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -The greatest pro is of course the price point. -Comes even with protective caps for the connectors -Thin and handy cable so easy to take with you on the go -Fits perfectly in my PlayBook
    Cons:
    -Nothing actually, even was shipped in 2 weeks!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Mini-HDMI cable

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -The greatest pro is of course the price point. -Comes even with protective caps for the connectors -Thin and handy cable, wrapping is nice
    Cons:
    -Nothing really
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very decent dance mat

posted by test2601 on 03/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    There are a lot of pros to this mat: -Compatibility with Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 and 3 (some of the mats here don't provide that so beware!) -Less plasticy than expected: it looks nicer in real life than in the pictures here. -It does it's...
    Cons:
    -It might not appear plasticy to the eye, but it certainly smelled like plastic when it arrived. In fact the entire room smelle...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent replacement housing for your phat ds

posted by test2601 on 03/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    +As usual here, this was a cheap product. +It does the job. +Can give your ds a nice new color.
    Cons:
    -Rough edges -Doesn't feel that well built actually, so I don't know how long this housing will last. -It doesn't come with a t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best value for your money Trigram screwdriver

posted by test2601 on 03/06/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +It is obviously very very cheap. +It feels quite solid, I don't think it will break easily. +It does the job
    Cons:
    -Does have a few rough edges, but you can easily smoothen them out a bit. -A bit small, but then again could be my rather large...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections