• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy carabiners

posted by thalesmg345 on 03/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very sturdy carabiners. I didn't expect them to be that much. They have strong coils, so the clip is very firm. Nice colors. Seems like the paint is durable.
    Cons:
    In my pack came 3 silver, 1 red and 1 green. DX should send more different colors... I would like the orange one. :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent pen!

posted by thalesmg345 on 03/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    An excellent pen! All 4 colors work nicely, just like a ball pen you buy anywhere. It's surprinsingly soft to write. Very cheap, compared to the same product in a common stationery.
    Cons:
    It's big diameter makes it a little unconfortable to use, but not that much. The point releases a bit too much ink at times, m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good DVDs

posted by thalesmg345 on 01/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice DVDs, seems like they really are original. The case is very well built and can be used to store burnt DVDs later. Most of them record well. Truly DVD+R.
    Cons:
    One of them had some bad sectors after I burned it with Nero 8. I guess it's bad luck. The others burned ok. I thought DVD+R im...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Outstanding!!

posted by thalesmg345 on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    An amazing laser!! It's incredibly bright, the green color is very beautiful... It was my first "high power" laser. It can shine buildings very far, about 2km away. The dot gets much larger, of course, but it's still very visible. You can see it's...
    Cons:
    None that I can perceive... Perhaps the lack of an infrared filter makes this quite dangerous. Use it with great care! The batt...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tools.

Pros:
    The screwdrivers are quite good themselves, and very small. Excellent for electronic devices maintenance or just disassembling, including watches.
    Cons:
    The plastic tools (the green and the blue things) are very badly built... One of my green tools came apparently melted, quite u...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great extra cable for Zune HD

Pros:
    Great extra cable for my Zune HD. I was looking for an extra since it came with just one and there are no cables avaiable in my country. Locks onto the Zune and releases only when a pair of buttons is pressed, so it holds even more tightly than the original...
    Cons:
    The build quality is a bit poor... The wire seems very bent, and I fear that it'll break near the connector someday. The transf...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome cost-benefit HDMI cable!!!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfectly! I linked my laptop to my LED TV screen, and I got an excellent image quality, and sound worked too! It shows no sign of interference, so I guess it's well insulated. I don't know quite the difference between 1080p and 1080i... But it seems ...
    Cons:
    None at the moment. I had some difficulties setting up the connection between my notebook and TV, but that was just newbishness...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect presenter

Pros:
    Being RF, you can point it at any direction and still change slides. Works out of the box even in Linux Ubuntu 10.04 without any drivers or software! The laser works fine. Came with batteries and a leather (?) case. That was a surprise for me.
    Cons:
    I did not see any problems with this product, and I guess I shall not have any.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice die

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's LEDs are very bright red, you can even use then as a light source in the dark. Seems random enough.
    Cons:
    You cannot turn off the sound that it makes to "roll". It's not quite "roll activate", you have to tap it o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work nicely

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap, compared to other lockpick around there. Nice variety of picks. Really works, I could open some door locks in my home and padlocks.
    Cons:
    The torque key is a bit awkward, sometimes it gets in the way when there is a door knob. The build quality is a bit poor... But...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections