• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best

posted by theDude333 on 06/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    from all the e-cig's i tried this far, this one wins big time, works best, tastes best. and you get 3 chargers, which is cool
    Cons:
    not real cigarette smoke :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i like these anchinent asian wepons.

posted by theDude333 on 04/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap, product quality is very good sharp, and looks good. in this price you can actually try and throw then on things , witout the fear it'll break or something. just be carfull no to kill someone while you at it, coz its sharp and it will penetrate human ...
    Cons:
    its a bit small for a throwing knife, i was regular to a bit bigger knives, but its still cool. its kinda sharp (also a pro) so...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cool ninja weapon

posted by theDude333 on 04/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    a very cool ninja weapon. as a ninja fan, and ninja item collector, i was looking for a descent twin fork set like this for a long time, i finally found it. it is very awsome, looks great. and in real size (not smaller as some of the items here). very cool ...
    Cons:
    the edge is flat ! its not pointy , and not sharp at all. so all the ninja's out there, youll find it hard to assasinate someon...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really high quality product,worth every penny

posted by theDude333 on 04/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very quality build. this price saved alot of money, and unlike some other bike accessories in this site, this one is 1st class quality, can be used by the pro's too.
    Cons:
    nothing really. this one is a catch, a perfect buy.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice to have when your gal is out of the house

Pros:
    -very cool , -soft, -looks great on my desk, -funny, -generates alot of comments from people. - keeps you ocupied when your girlfriend is out. - good to have
    Cons:
    smells like industrial plastic. my room had the boob smell for like a week before it started to fade. gets dirty quick, keep ou...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awsome stuff, very strong magnets, so strong.

Pros:
    very very cool and strong earth magnets, you can extand batterys with , you can hand stuff in the air with them , or you can just play with them for fun , or as fridge magnets. i wasnt ready to see such strong magnets. very cool.
    Cons:
    -the outer layer is low quality. -breaks easily. unlike the rounded magnets. -very small, looks much bigger in the photos :) so...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    deal extremes main product, worth getting

Pros:
    the price is amazing, its a nice little gift you can give frinds and stuff! my first order at deal extreme, i wanted to see if the free shipping is really going to arrive so with this product its a nice test. the product arrived bTW , and i cant stop orderi...
    Cons:
    nothing really, great price, great design. you cant ask for more with this price.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its ok , but mybe you should put upgrade .

Pros:
    looks very good. the flashlight MOUNT is very cool , and can be used to hold some other stuff too. did i say looks good ?
    Cons:
    - batterys NOT included - the light is not strong enough to really light yopur way in darkness, its more of a utility flashligh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awsome ! awsome ! awsome ! awsome !

Pros:
    - amazing product. - works in extreme high speed,and can exploit full USB 2 speeds (X480). - you can use a few memory's together, and copy files from one to another, while they all are in the card reader. this is an option not any card reader has, only t...
    Cons:
    nothing that i can think of
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    every cycler needs this

Pros:
    the price is great, i just bought a bike the other day, and i really wanted a speedometer, but here in IL it ws so expansive in the bike shop, the price was about 50 dollar for a similar product, so i got here, and placed an order.
    Cons:
    build quality is not so good, its ok for a 4$ product, but its not a replacement for the pro gear, its good for beginners. its ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections